Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other Server Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
Minecraft Username:
QB_poke​

What is the suggestion about?
Server Host​

Description:
Lag​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
A lot of Jartex players (including me) are facing lag because Jartex recently changed their server host to France (I think). After the server changed their host, most of the people from Asia are getting around 330 - 500 ms. Not only that, but we also have to wait several minutes in the hub for the game to load. For some reason, the later it gets the laggier it is. What I mean by that is during the morning I (personally) get around 300-330 ms, and when it gets later into the afternoon it starts spiking to 400 and 500 in the evening. I am hoping the Jartex Staff Members will reconsider changing the server host to where lt was before.​

Extra Information:
:) thank u for ur time!​

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
QB_poke

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
Hello QB_poke QB_poke

After reading your suggestion, I have decided to downvote it.

Reasons:

You did not read rules correctly. https://prnt.sc/108i1b3 , https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/server-suggestions-guide.36380/

chocz700 chocz700 Deny??

Hope you have a great day.
This is only a suggestion, they do not have to do it. The meaning of suggestion is an idea or plan put forward for consideration. And yes, I have read the rules, 2 times. I don't see anything I've done wrong. In the Server Suggestions Guide, It says "Think about how it will improve our community/server in different ways, let us see your perspective!" and I don't see anything I've done wrong in the "Don'ts". If you think I'm wrong, please reply to this message on what rule I've broken.

vishyvishal

Donator
Donator
This is only a suggestion, they do not have to do it. The meaning of suggestion is an idea or plan put forward for consideration. And yes, I have read the rules, 2 times. I don't see anything I've done wrong. In the Server Suggestions Guide, It says "Think about how it will improve our community/server in different ways, let us see your perspective!" and I don't see anything I've done wrong in the "Don'ts". If you think I'm wrong, please reply to this message on what rule I've broken.

The current host is fine and you want a new host..... and didnt ask for a new host suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
QB_poke

QB_poke

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
QB_poke
The current host is fine and you want a new host..... and didnt ask for a new host suggestion.
As I said in my suggestion I said "people from Asia" and the suggestion was to change the server host to the previous one. Please read carefully next time.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, QB_poke​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.