Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Server Glitches

Suvan21

Hello Everyone,
I wanna report some glitches in the server which are happening with me, I have redeemed 10 player shops once and 12 player shops the other time but when I set up a shop; It shows me the max number of shops reached.
I have redeemed 10k claim blocks but I did not get them and also not able to use them.
I have even reached level 17 and got the reward of the previous level but when I tped to my base my level automatically decreased to 14, and even have the level up rewards.
These all glitches are really very irritating and totally ruins the fun.
I want a solution and compensation plz,
I was literally ruined because it used all my money in this.
Please help me.
Thank You

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
uh i didnt experienced these type of glitches till now.
But u should u have a proof for a report .
So try to get a proof and then we can help u.

Last edited:

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
these are probably internet related problems as I don't think anyone else experienced them however. u should still have the vouchers and the levels.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suvan21

Suvan21

these are probably internet related problems as I don't think anyone else experienced them however. u should still have the vouchers and the levels.
I neither got the voucher nor the level back.
And my internet speed was also kinda good.

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suvan21

Suvan21

uh i didnt experienced these type of glitches till now.
But u should u have a proof for a report .
So try to get a proof and then we can help u.
I have a proof for level as I have the level-up reward with me and I redeemed 10k claim blocks twice, and I have a screenshot of it once, so I can prove that I got claim blocks only once even after redeeming twice.2021-07-14_16.36.02.png This is the screenshot when I have not got the claim blocks but redeemed them as u can see in the shots, that I have redeemed the claim blocks but not got any.

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
I have a proof for level as I have the level-up reward with me and I redeemed 10k claim blocks twice, and I have a screenshot of it once, so I can prove that I got claim blocks only once even after redeeming twice.View attachment 16061 This is the screenshot when I have not got the claim blocks but redeemed them as u can see in the shots, that I have redeemed the claim blocks but not got any
I have a proof for level as I have the level-up reward with me and I redeemed 10k claim blocks twice, and I have a screenshot of it once, so I can prove that I got claim blocks only once even after redeeming twice.View attachment 16061 This is the screenshot when I have not got the claim blocks but redeemed them as u can see in the shots, that I have redeemed the claim blocks but not got any.
With this ss we cant conclude anything cuz it shows that u redeem the claimblocks but on the side we can see u have good amount of claimblocks so we cant say that u didnt get em.
Else u need a video proof.
Also u cant get refund on anything so pls dont req about refund.
U can just point out and if other players also experience this glitch it will be fixed in the future.
I hope so.
But u can also contact to a staff on team survival.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Suvan21

Suvan21

Else u need a video proof.
Also u cant get refund on anything so pls dont req about refund.
U can just point out and if other players also experience this glitch it will be fixed in the future.
I hope so.
But u can also contact to a staff on team survival.
Oh ok, THNX for the help
I almost lost my stuff of worth almost 300k lol, D:
Thnx for the help

SeaMist888

H
Hello Everyone,
I wanna report some glitches in the server which are happening with me, I have redeemed 10 player shops once and 12 player shops the other time but when I set up a shop; It shows me the max number of shops reached.
I have redeemed 10k claim blocks but I did not get them and also not able to use them.
I have even reached level 17 and got the reward of the previous level but when I tped to my base my level automatically decreased to 14, and even have the level up rewards.
These all glitches are really very irritating and totally ruins the fun.
I want a solution and compensation plz,
I was literally ruined because it used all my money in this.
Please help me.
Thank You
es I have also received these glitches as well as a/h losing items.