Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Send a text message in chat when your trap is triggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ItsFabrixPlayz​

What is the suggestion about?
Send a text message in chat when your trap is triggered.​

Description:
Many players use chat blockers which block the giant text messages that occur in the middle of your screen [This is because your aim gets absolutely destroyed if it ever happens mid-fight] due to this we do not know if the trap is triggered, so sending a text message in the chat is a great solution to this problem.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve the quality of life of many players who hate getting interrupted mid-fight, and also make the traps more useful.​

Extra Information:
Don't forget to upvote if you agree and downvote if you disagree!​

JPatrickLz

Donator
Donator
-1 I barely even notice chat and so if the notification is in the chat I would miss it and my beds gone.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
-1 I think the chat is a good addition, not like it makes a big difference anyways.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Dear ItsFabrix, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• I think that it is better showing up in the middle of your screen then in chat as you may not see it.

Square

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Dear ItsFabrix, thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for JartexNetwork. After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to give it a -1 for the following reasons:

• I think that it is better showing up in the middle of your screen then in chat as you may not see it.

Square
His reasoning is that some players use a filter to prevent those messages, so they would appreciate also having the text option available. It could be added as a /setting, automatically set to the way it is currently, but allowing players the option of which they'd prefer.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
-1 No one is looking at chat most of the time, and it alerts better in your face.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, ItsFabrix​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You already get a pretty noticeable alert in the middle of your screen.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.