Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

[SELLING] Cheap Rich accounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mustafa

I prefer not to call us scammers. The community can prove that, because ourselves, as a former staff member on this server, we can't do that. Doing such things shows immaturity, unprofessionalism, and illegal. When it comes to the community, we are so friendly when it comes to them. I also have some friends on the staff team that can prove that. Also, we have no motives of scamming, we're not like that.

I also believe that selling our Jartex accounts are legal. There is no rule that restricting us that we can't sell our account.

That's the answer I like. Good job, I believe you.

You can't judge our acts when it comes to our age. Age is just a number for your information.
I never judged you because of your age.

P

Pyroglacial

I never judged you because of your age.
Actually, you did. *3 kids trying to scam* is a judgement, when there's also a situation that some kids who can act like an adult can transact to a person who is interested. We are kids selling our accounts, yes. But these 3 kids are willing to convince you that we're not scamming.

P.S: I'm 15

Mustafa

Actually, you did. *3 kids trying to scam* is a judgement, when there's also a situation that some kids who can act like an adult can transact to a person who is interested. We are kids selling our accounts, yes. But these 3 kids are willing to convince you that we're not scamming.

I'm not going to say," 3 mature guys trying to scam," Am I? All of us are under 18, so I used the correct term for it.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
*grandpa comes in, sees a bunch of kids calling each other kids, out goes grandpa*

:) gl selling the accounts

x o n e

*grandpa comes in, sees a bunch of kids calling each other kids, out goes grandpa*

:) gl selling the accounts
'oh my god my age is all of yours combined and keep calm i'm trying to sleep'

x o n e

why you sell your account ;(

Kristiann

Addicted Member
Mustafa Mustafa I've got no reason to scam you, you need an account I need the money. Why would we make our lives difficult, if you're interested hit me up if not just ignore.

P

Pyroglacial

Since King_Pvpz got banned on 3 kinds of JartexNetwork servers, please kindly message us on forums , or Discord! Thank you!!! Kristiann Kristiann and

Status
Not open for further replies.