Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Second time i get kicked for client modification and loose all my maxed set,please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahlooo

Hey :(
Soo i just entered silverboss zone and someone taped me at the bridge between both zones, so i got glitched there and got banned for client modification with no reason, please read this and consider it, i just lost all my maxed stuff check in game logs, and now i cant continue playing the game :(
Thank you

The_W

Addicted Member
Hey :(
Soo i just entered silverboss zone and someone taped me at the bridge between both zones, so i got glitched there and got banned for client modification with no reason, please read this and consider it, i just lost all my maxed stuff check in game logs, and now i cant continue playing the game :(
Thank you
Oh, not this again....
Apparently this is the bug where you lost all stuff after disconnected while combat tagged in bossworld.
If you or anyone ever have this bug again, after reconnecting to sbd, GO TO YOUR ISLAND FIRST not bossworld and you might get back your items.
It's not official solution, but I've tried it several times and worked. Better to try than not right?
Good luck to you

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Hey, if you're facing any bugs with anti-cheat or any in-game bugs go report them here

Or if you get banned by console/anti-cheat for 1h+ contact a staff with "Team Screenshare" role.

-Thread Locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.