CaptainDckDaddy Donator Donator Active Reporter Beginner Reporter Starter Joined October 1, 2019 Messages 195 Points 34 IGN CaptainDckDaddy December 2, 2020 #1 I think we all would agree on removing the seasonal ranks from crates and adding the old perm ones!
malkee Addicted Member Banned Donator Active Reporter Liked Popular Engaged Typer Joined November 23, 2020 Messages 2,019 Points 126 IGN malkee December 5, 2020 #11 -1
KrakenTV Donator Donator Starter Bug Finder I Joined June 6, 2020 Messages 121 Points 38 IGN KrakenTV December 5, 2020 #12 -1
zethfull Donator Donator Approved Typer II Starter Typer Joined September 7, 2020 Messages 575 Points 96 Age 25 December 5, 2020 #13 Not the place for a suggestion. You know that because you made this suggestion the right section and it got denied. I’ll lock this one. ~Thread locked~
Not the place for a suggestion. You know that because you made this suggestion the right section and it got denied. I’ll lock this one. ~Thread locked~