Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Seasonal Highlights: A Closer Look (Season#23)

ELBEDO

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ELBEDO
Hey, prisoners! This is the lovely serious about Prison highlights, so once again, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on the recent season that started in the middle of this January. (this thread for open discussions and opinions ofc for no reason at all and this isn't an official thread, it's just a discussion area for prison nerds).

I would like you to add an extra graph comparing it to the past season.

Be sure to include any suggestions you may have 🤓

Attachments

• jartex prison cat.jpg
    jartex prison cat.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Prison becoming worse every season because of unnecessary changes like removing levels this is one of the reasons why many players quitted prison, levels are a good content for progression of players, removing it and changing it to quests that can only be bought 2-3 weeks after reset is dumb because of the nerf of EXP Inmates so it will be best if they bring back levels alongside quests.

Secondly, the 3x beacon pickaxe where the only way you can get it is by buying it in the store or buying it overpriced to the players who bought the gkit which is rare. This gives the advantage to P2W players that are competing for g top and getting huge gap and advantage to those who don't have it. Whereas in the other server called PikaNetwork the gkit is almost the same as the one here but it's 2x beacon pick but the good thing there is you can also get the 2x beacon pick from ultra or god keys.

Thirdly, the bugs as we all know there're always new bugs every season, the only thing prison players wants is to fix the much more important bugs like the Rejuvenate Enchant, /soulshop, events bugged, and quests.

AnzoToi

Donator
Donator
I agree with ShirakamiKazuo. The server became really bad over time, not only for bugs. The hackers, like in 2020-2021, are increasingly present with a completely broken anti-cheat system, even if I think that's like this on all games on Jartex. The system of ranks in crates is bad now too, I preferred it when permanent GodFather and Murderer Ranks was is god key, but maybe let permanent lunatic rank too in god crate, and put blackhat rank in ultra crate.