Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Seasonal Crate Scam

So I purchased 3x Gingerbread Crate keys from ./goldshop and was really excited to open them
I logged off for the day.
But when I logged back in the next day I could not find the crate at spawn. My keys that I bought are wasted?? Or is it a glich?
Anyways please either pay back my jartex gold or put back the crate for an hour or so telling the timmings.
I had waited a lot for it... by voting and all.
I humbly request for a repayment of the gold it cost me
Thanks,
Regards

My Minecraft Username - _NoHaxJustCanFly

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
So I purchased 3x Gingerbread Crate keys from ./goldshop and was really excited to open them
I logged off for the day.
But when I logged back in the next day I could not find the crate at spawn. My keys that I bought are wasted?? Or is it a glich?
Anyways please either pay back my jartex gold or put back the crate for an hour or so telling the timmings.
I had waited a lot for it... by voting and all.
I humbly request for a repayment of the gold it cost me
Thanks,
Regards

My Minecraft Username - _NoHaxJustCanFly
Sadly, you won't get anything. maybe they will just add them in some days as they are supposed to be "seasonal", and the thing about refunding gold is not possible. As like you, anyone can say that I brought 1x keys, i brought 10x keys, but it does not work like that. don't take my words i'm not 100% sure

(
This is what most players try to do when they see that crates are removed. I'm not saying that you didn't brought them, but it seems like you are faking it. )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N
R u admin or staff?
Can you ensure that thats how it works
Have you consulted a theripist?
Have you encountered this situation before?
Do you have any experiece?

If no then dont meaninglessly reply to threads, I want a staff to reply not randos

R u admin or staff?
Can you ensure that thats how it works
Have you consulted a theripist?
Have you encountered this situation before?
Do you have any experiece?

If no then dont meaninglessly reply to threads, I want a staff to reply not randos
He is absolutely right. Staff i think are going to tell the same. Dont get voilent. there is possibility that they could add it after some days. But lets see what staff say. Bcz i also want to purchase that crate

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
just need a confirmation or refund
Since you have the Cratekeys in your inventory/vaults, but the crates were removed:

Create a report with a screenshot of your inventory and all the crates at /warp crates and ask for an iron refund. It's possible they could add the iron the same way they handle "payouts" in gamemodes. Or just replace your seasonal keys with the next seasonal crate, whenever it gets added. Or something else. Just ask them to notify you or reply if you get a refund, since iron expires.

Best of luck.

If you're asked for proof that you bought the keys and you didn't screenshot it (doubt they'll ask - you have the keys and they're useless anyways), you can find your minecraft chat logs in your File Manager:

%appdata% -> .minecraft -> logs -> (date when you purchased the keys in /goldshop, might be more than one .zip folder for the same day).

Either open the folder with WinRaR and a text editor (Notepad++), Ctrl-F it for "Gingerbread Crate" or "/goldshop", and provide that as another screenshot. Or send staff the file and let them go through the log (don't lol).

Last edited:

BigBossOtt

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
BigBossOtt
hey M Minecraftian ,

They are virtual keys. not physical, you need that crate physically available to open it.

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
Hello,
So as you stated that you've lost your "3x Gingerbread keys", I want to let you know that you should wait 1 or 2 days, if it would be a glitch. After waiting, if you still didn't get anything then please make a "Payment Issue Request". If they ask you for proofs/evidence then trying using the method M Minecraftian told, if they still Deny your payment issue request then I'm sorry no is able to do anything for you. And after making a Payment Issue request with proper evidence you'll need to wait as the Owners will review it soon. Also the thing BigBossOTT told is also correct, Gold Is nonrefunable, they can just help you by giving the keys back but I'm still not sure.

Kind Regards,
~popsicled_xd

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N
Okay I will make a "Payment Isuue Request" and I am serious man like its a lot and it aint a glitch, been 2 days I think and its also not visible for other players in the game, I asked ScuffleShadow, eh said the same and stuff my other friends too so I will try it out.