Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Season 10 Major Update Ideas :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Season 10 Major Update Ideas :eek:

Description:
Hello there,
In this suggestion, I will be going around some things I think should be Buffed/Nerfed/changed in the new SBD Season. However, I need your opinions guys about everything I'm going to mention so feel free to leave a feedback!

Boss Drops:
There are a lot of various things that we get from boss drops so I will go One by One.
  • Experience: When a boss is killed, it says that we get Exp, yet it doesn't shop how much in the chat, We'd love to see it for example (+x Experience) and Since we can't decide, I'm safe to say that 50k Per bronze -> 100k Per Silver -> 150k Per gold is a good amount of experience.
  • Stars: Bosses give us stars and that works fine, however Damage/Health ratio the number of stars we get is NO NEAR the amount we would get by grinding normal bosses. I think that bosses should Give WAYY More stars, I was thinking 150-200 Stars Ratio per 1k Boss Hp. So if a boss is 20k hp we'd have around 3000-4000 Stars which I think is a TOTALLY acceptable amount.
Custom Crops:
These little things were always something promised to get buffed, but never really found anything yet. I personally think that now they're harder to access as there's a new recipe menu and making cash is harder, buffing the prices by x3 would be nice. They will have a better chance into making as an official Eco item in my opinion.

Muscular:
Buff this enchant, we didn't see a significant increase in the damage, and know that there's a MASSIVE HP buff this enchant will be needed more and more.

Some commands in the boss world:
I think the /trade and /msg should be allowed if possible in the BW as its something very much needed for simple communication or if you want to get an item from your friend etc.

Remove the Gapple/eGapple Poison when you eat a lot at the same time.

MAKE A FULL review on the Ultra crate, it is Hideous, 95% Of the time it's a Kit/Money/xp/Stars, and I think everyone agrees on this point.

Add More ways to get access to Mob Kills counter / Immortal Scroll / Enchantment Orb.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
-​

Extra Information:
-​

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Looks good enough +1

I will be suggesting a lot of suggestions about the boss world as well.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Why are you suggesting these lol, just add them directly instead of suggesting -> Community saying yes -> then adding.
Saves time

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
Strong suggestions, especially that /msg should be allowed (if possible) in the boss world
+1

KrakenTV

Donator
Donator
IGN
KrakenTV
+1 He knows what he talking about.

I don't know about rest of players, but im not into Boss stuff. I prefer grinding :D

CrazyDoggy

+1 ! I agree with every suggestion of moud! I hope owners make the server a bit better by following moud's suggestions! Moud has huge experience on the game and I can say that he has more experience than most of higher ranked staff members and I think that you should trust him and just "do what he says" !

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, MoudTage_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. It is my pleasure to tell you that your suggestion has been decided to be accepted. This is about the boss buffs and /msg.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.