Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Scamming Cross Gamemodes Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Minecraft Username:
ShirakamiKazuo​

What is the suggestion about?
Scamming Cross Gamemodes Rule​

Description:
Make scamming cross gamemodes a rule in all gamemodes except minigames ofc

Scamming cross gamemodes are risky because there are many Scammers
Example:
You're trading an item from prison and want an exchange for another item on Skyblock and the player who traded you goes offline after he got the item from you. This is called Scamming cross gamemodes

Many people experience this such as me when i'm still a new player and it's frustrating because you took your time grinding or getting those items just to get scammed, and because it's not on the Rules that you can't scam cross gamemodes so many players doing it so i think making a rule like this will prevent other people getting scammed.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
So many players who took their time to grind the item leave the server because they got scammed.​

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
+1
I got scammed few times and lost fully maxed grinding sword

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
There is a rule regarding that scamming is bannable but it doesn't apply on prison because ... it's prison so just avoid prison cuz scamming is allowed there

oom7

Donator
Donator
IGN
oom7Gamer_YT , oom7
Yea because there's no rules saying scamming cross gamemodes, which is not good
there is a rule about scamming and as far as i know scamming across gamemodes is scamming but as i said above it doesn't apply to prison

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
There is a rule regarding that scamming is bannable but it doesn't apply on prison because ... it's prison so just avoid prison cuz scamming is allowed there
Yea ik that even on factions but still we need this rule because sometimes so many scammers on sbd, Kitpvp, and Survival

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Cross-server scamming isn't allowed, yes, except for Prison and Factions. For example, you're trading something from on Prison for the desired item on Skyblock dream. If the first trade takes place in Prison (Where scamming is allowed) the player can easily scam you and get away with it.

Factions and Prison is supposed to be like that and I doubt that will change. Although, I have to agree on making it completely punishable. Whether the trade first took place on a game mode where scamming is allowed or not. It would be a different case if a player was offering something in Prison for something else in the Prison server itself, scamming is such case would be allowed.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Cross-server scamming isn't allowed, yes, except for Prison and Factions. For example, you're trading something from on Prison for the desired item on Skyblock dream. If the first trade takes place in Prison (Where scamming is allowed) the player can easily scam you and get away with it.

Factions and Prison is supposed to be like that and I doubt that will change. Although, I have to agree on making it completely punishable. Whether the trade first took place on a game mode where scamming is allowed or not. It would be a different case if a player was offering something in Prison for something else in the Prison server itself, scamming is such case would be allowed.
Yes, that's what i'm suggesting because there's so many scammers in KitPvP and other gamemodes except Facs and Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.