Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Scammer alert :)

dato303

So little bit of a backstory, I'm in need of a vote keys in SkyBlock Dream so I decided to trade for it from other gamemodes. And sure enough I got scammed. I also have a proof of this person scamming me. Scammers IGN is "TheDiscordaiS". and TheDiscordaiS if you're reading this I got a little message for you: You brought this upon yourself. I met this scammer in Prison.

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hellp dato303 dato303 , If you have Evidence/Proof of the rule breaker. Feel free to report them here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
Make sure you're Evidence/Proof clear without edited or crop, or else it might get denied/not accepted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dato303

dato303

Hellp dato303 dato303 , If you have Evidence/Proof of the rule breaker. Feel free to report them here https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
Make sure you're Evidence/Proof clear without edited or crop, or else it might get denied/not accepted
That would really help out but I can't since recording is over 2 minutes and Imgur doesn't let me take links from a video above 1 minute.

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hello dato303 dato303 , try to make it short video and where(s) the part he/she scamming you or might not try ss the chat at least if this work,

Hopefully this will help you ;)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
dato303

dato303

Hello dato303 dato303 , try to make it short video and where(s) the part he/she scamming you or might not try ss the chat at least if this work,

It worked. I hope scammer gets what he/she deserves. :)

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
just cut the video to show atleast the username of the scammer and the person scamming you,nothing else needed,