Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBF RESET

Status
Not open for further replies.

xShadowRider

Isnt it time to reset sbf?
1) its lagging every 30 seconds
2) last reset was 5 october 2019

Thats more then 1 year no resets...

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
Not true, when there is a reset. SBF peaks at 60-120 players/daily. And yes it needs a reset but only when the Owners decide then we can have a reset till then we just need to wait.
Well currently it’s not even reaching like 20 players, what’s the point of resetting if it’s just gonna die down again. Plus, SBD is a much better version.

Superepic97

Donator
Donator
Well currently it’s not even reaching like 20 players, what’s the point of resetting if it’s just gonna die down again. Plus, SBD is a much better version.
I disagree with your statement of "What's the point of resetting SBF, if it's going to die again" Not true, people have their own preference and at this moment SBD having resets so it's active but when SBF has it's own resets, it can reach up to 100-150 players constant. So don't make a statement like that if you haven't seen the previous seasons of SBF or played one. Not here to be toxic but I had to point that part out.

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
its reaching 20 players because it didn't reset for years if skyblock dream doesnt get reset for years it will reach that amount to trust me

DanielWithAD

Donator
Donator
IGN
DanielWithAD
its reaching 20 players because it didn't reset for years if skyblock dream doesnt get reset for years it will reach that amount to trust me.
I guess so, but you can’t say sbd won’t get reset because it will, it’s a way better mode with more players. It would be good to reset sbf though.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
its reaching 20 players because it didn't reset for years if skyblock dream doesnt get reset for years it will reach that amount to trust me
It's not all about how many players would join. It's about how many would like the reset of sbf and how many would compete.

All competitive game-modes are not enjoyable anymore. I don't enjoy a part of it. No rules no anything and there is no guarantee that people try on their own will have to get top 1. At this point, I would enjoy playing bws more than sbd or sbf because there is no cheating to win (no hacks or clients)

Outreach

It should have a reset. However, we can't force the owners to do that and I believe that they are busy with other important stuff so stop talking about cause it won't change anything.

UltraDragonX2

Addicted Member
Donator
Its simple - they don't get much profit from Skyblock fantasy, Voodoo and Gunfire JUST want your money that's it. I left SBF and you should too.

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
At this point it's not even letting me join the server , I did grind up to around 100mill until I moved to dream , but it would be nice if we can get sbf to come back to life

SoloTurk06

Addicted Member
At this point it's not even letting me join the server , I did grind up to around 100mill until I moved to dream , but it would be nice if we can get sbf to come back to life
Lmao before sb fantasy went down everyone could grief each other's island the skyblock plugin broke almost none off the commands worked and than after like few hours it went down its down for a week or something right now they have to rollback it before opening sbf again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.