Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD SBD some things I would like to see on the next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M​

What is the suggestion about?
SBD some things I would like to see on the next season.​

Description:
Small Spawners:
This is when the SBD begins every island that gets created will start with that “stacking spawners”. Basically, it will be stacking on the 25/25 and you will get to upgrade it with Money/XP or Island shards that you will get by doing “Island Quest”. That also means that we will have Small Epic Spawners, all of the spawners will be the same as before.

Medium Spawners:
This is when you upgrade the “Stack Spawners” to 50/50. That means you have collected what you needed for the upgrade. This will increase the spawn rate by either 5% or 10%. That also means that we will have Medium Epic Spawners, all of the spawners will be the same as before with a 5 or 10 % spawn increase.

Big Spawners:
This is when you upgrade the “Stacked Spawners” to 100/100 as the last season stacking was. This will increase the spawner rate by either 15 or 20 %. That also means that we will have Medium Epic Spawners, all of the spawners will be the same as before with a 15 or 20 % spawn increase.

Stacking Spawner Upgrades:
There are many ways to upg them. Such as, Money, XP or Island Shards.

Special Sets:
Special Sets must all be nerfed by 15 - 20 %, that will balance the PvP and also a cool addon would be making Set Upgrades and get them into the level they currently are.

How will it work?

With island shards there will be a shop called /shop shards or something and there you will be able to buy a ???% chance to get a +2% shard for the set you want to upgrade, to not make it unfair for unranked players it will be a ???% chance of it getting accepted. As opening that shard it should give you a shard that can be applied on /set upgrade or on spawn through a worker, that process should cost you 100,000 xp and 100,000 money. You will basically put the armor you want to upgrade on the slots + the shard and you will click to accept it to make it done.

With what is said above I think that special sets should be removed and you will be able to start your own one like the way I described above. A set will be able to accept only 1 type of upgrades, of course Shard Orbs should be added and will allow you add another type of upgrades.

(The Upgrades:)
+?% Damage on all players.
+? Damage on all players
-?% Dodge on enemy attacks
+?% Damage on bows
+?% Increase XP on all mobs.

(Gkit Santa Special Set Removal:)
As I suggested removing the special sets, instead of having the set you should add a Shard Orb and one of all type Shards you could get to make it balanced again, also it should have other Shards (with less chance of getting accepted) that will not be available on the shard shop.

No Food Loss
Night Vision
No Fall Damage
Fly when all pieces equipped
Ranks Kits:
Beside what SBD rank once kits give you, you should add on all ranks (expect the player one) island shards.

Island Shards:
Island shards will be used for a lot of stuff.

How do I get Island Shards?
You can get island shards by Once kit (ranked only) and by doing /island missions, the islands missions will be for person, meaning that each island member will have random and different missions than their island mates, the amount of shards they will be given will be 1-2.

What can I use the for?
They can be used for island upgrades ( I will get into it bellow. ), the special set method I described and a lot of more stuff (might be said bellow).

Island Upgrades:
Island upgrades will be important into winning island top.

XP Increase (0/3):
By upgrading this you will get more xp while grinding on your island.

Loot Increase (0/5):
By upgrading this you will get more loot by mobs dying.

Spawn Increase (0/5):
By upgrading this your spawners will spawning faster.

Heads Increase rate (0/5):
By upgrading this you will be getting more heads.

With the current /is upgrades including those, it will be better and worth upgrading them.

How can you Upgrade them?
You can upgrade them with money or island shards.

Boosters Gkit:
A new gkit just like prisons one. It will give you 3 (30 minutes boosters) Money, XP, Mcmmo.

Grinding Sword:
To make things more difficult you should make it so when we first join the server we get the (kit). That should give us a Grinding sword which will has requirements so it could apply any enchant.

Example:

Level 1: requires 5k mob kills (so it could apply any Grinding enchant.)
Level 2: requires 35k mob kills (so it could apply another Grinding enchant.)

And so on….

Heads Used for island top:
Heads should be used for island top, either make it like last season or use them for the /spawner upgrade.

Add a new enchant called (Shards Founder):
This enchants will give us island shards, it would be balanced to not give too many shards, and the max level should be 10.

The enchant must be a Galaxy Enchant.

Gkits:
The current gkits we have (upgradeable) start with really low rewards, and that is not really good. When new people want tobuy it most of them don't have money to upgrade them so I can't see a profit being made. What I suggest is to make it was it was before and upgrade it on a better level.

Example:
Gkit special gave you 3 special boxes.

Gkit Special Level 2: will give you 4 special boxes.
Gkit Special Level 3: will give you5 special boxes (maxed).

And so on....

Something like this should be added on the other gkits (talking always about the upgradable one).

Ways to buy the Gkit Upgrades:
There are many ways to do that, Money, XP, ALOT MobCoins and much more.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think to me at least it will make it a better Game-Mode to play, more custom stuff that needs to be added which will make people to grind more. I think that's why the game-mode is made for to grind harder to win.​

Extra Information:
voodootje0 voodootje0 hope you see this and take it srs.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
k4otIc_girl k4otIc_girl Accept this one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.