Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ndrit

Q 1) What is your suggestion?
A 1) -Resetting SkyblockDream
Q 2a) For what server is your suggestion?
A 2a) -Skyblock Dream
Q 3) Explain your suggestion a little bit if needed.
A 3) -Skyblock dream has been released about 1 year ago or less (i dont know the real date) and its kinda boring anymore everyone wants a reset to it so i thought id give it a try ;)
Q 4) How would this improve JartexNetwork?
A 4) -This would probably bring more player to come play on it and the only ones that actually play SBD anymore are ranked players and some other members
Q 5) Anything else to tell use about your suggestion?
A 5) -uhmm,no :D

Last edited:

iFlyYT_

I'm sure if a reset has been decided by the owners, it will be posted on the forums page explaining the event taking place. That being said, the reset is much needed but then again its up to the community to decide what they want :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
3ndrit

3ndrit

T
I'm sure if a reset has been decided by the owners, it will be posted on the forums page explaining the event taking place. That being said, the reset is much needed but then again its up to the community to decide what they want :)
thats why I added this

Ill Rather YES its getting Boring Now Cause its Over Over Powered.The More The OP You are The More Boring.Im Banned Permanently on Jartex But I still Supporting the server <3 Hope You Like This Comment <3 :*

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
3ndrit

3ndrit

Ill Rather YES its getting Boring Now Cause its Over Over Powered.The More The OP You are The More Boring.Im Banned Permanently on Jartex But I still Supporting the server <3 Hope You Like This Comment <3 :*
Why y banned XD

W

wr3kus

Ehh I did vote no cause of all the hard work that will be lost, But now I think about it I want #Reset too as right now all dream is how large you can get your money or just SkyBlockCrash (Only thing is it's not letting me change my vote from no to yes now.) So - sorry about that.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
3ndrit

3ndrit

Ehh I did vote no cause of all the hard work that will be lost, But now I think about it I want #Reset too as right now all dream is how large you can get your money or just SkyBlockCrash (Only thing is it's not letting me change my vote from no to yes now.) So - sorry about that.
You can change your vote now if you want :3

Status
Not open for further replies.