Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBD Reset and Bug Issue On Level 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrycussoy

Hello. I'm now on level 8 trying to reach level 9 but need to kill lemon lizard. And since it's bugged, is there any possibilities that the issue will be fixed soon (in a week or in a month maybe)? Is there any estimated time (in a week, in a month, etc) for when the issue will be fixed or for SBD reset? Thanks before

Solution
Hello. I'm now on level 8 trying to reach level 9 but need to kill lemon lizard. And since it's bugged, is there any possibilities that the issue will be fixed soon (in a week or in a month maybe)? Is there any estimated time (in a week, in a month, etc) for when the issue will be fixed or for SBD reset? Thanks before
The developers are aware of the bug and it will hopefully be fixed soon. We don’t know exactly when the reset is nor do we know when the bug will be fixed exactly, but when the reset happens, the bug of the little mobs in the bossworld not spawning will be fixed for sure or it will be implemented in another way. The reset of SBD will be announced here: https://www.jartexnetwork.com/forums/news.5/
Sorry for...

RaibinKnight

Donator
Donator
Sad reset is prob in like 2 months but I’m not sure when they are going to fix this glitch

babyplatypus

Donator
Donator
The developers are aware of the bug and it will hopefully be fixed soon. We don’t know exactly when the reset is nor do we know when the bug will be fixed exactly, but when the reset happens, the bug of the little mobs in the bossworld not spawning will be fixed for sure or it will be implemented in another way. The reset of SBD will be announced here: https://www.jartexnetwork.com/forums/news.5/
Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Thread locked ~

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.