Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Apply / Recruit Here - SBD Reset December 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello All, so the next SBD Reset had just been announced, and surely a lot of you probably looking for a team you can join or players to help improve your island. Because of that, I think wouldn't it be better if all applicants and recruiters are gathered in one thread to make recruitment easier?

This is long, but likely an almost complete list of thing everyone must know just to be safe. If you don't want to read, it's ok.

First thing to know,
if you want to make a team and be the leader, it is best to make sure you can be very active (or more than others).
/is invite [playername] to invite them to your team
/is kick [playername] to kick them from your team
/is perms to set the island permissions for your team member
/is promote to promote your member to higher position
/is demote to demote your member to lower position
/coop directly give a player whole access on your island [Not in your team, but as a helper]
/uncoop to take back the coop access
/echest where you keep all your most valuables

Trust
So, the first and most important here is of course, trust of each other. Everyone hate being betrayed, but there are a lot of bad players there.
If you perfectly sure about how to manage your team, or really know when to trust someone, you will not really need this advice.

For leader,
Imo, the best thing is ofc only trust the closest and trusted friends, but this will close the door for other's opportunity to make/join a good team. So, if you don't know each other, start talking and discuss anything, make a good relation, and try to trust him/her. Make sure to set your /is perms to prevent them from betraying, griefing, or stealing your stuffs, etc. There are several position in a team, from recruits to co-leader (You can give leadership too), so set more access for higher positions, and promote them to the suitable position once you sure with how far you trusted them. This might giving low access to them, so make sure you can do the most on the island building. [You can discuss with them about your trust system before recruit] Keep your most valuables in /echest

For members,
Keep your most valuables in /echest. Do your best so that leader can trust you. Don't be toxic, etc. If you want to leave, try to discuss with the team what can you get with you as the reward for your contribution to the team.

Team Management
Don't forget to discuss with your team about island designs, dividing task, rules, Item/resource sharing, etc.

Betrayal/Insiding
No matter how you trusted them, there's still small chance they are actually waiting perfect time to stab your back. So if you got betrayed, get a strong evidence (video, screenshot of chat or broken island, etc) that 100% show that the player betrayed you. Go to the forum and then report at the right section with enough proof. Lost items will not be refunded.

if any of your team members or leader did something that's wrong or against the rule, kindly remind and advice them. A good team is the one that care and bring their teammates to the right path (Not to walk together in every path even if wrong xD). Take some time to talk and make a good relation too.

Bellow are the format for your form, write anything necessary the shortest and informative as possible. Remember to edit anything if you have to. Remember to close the form if you recruited or changed mind!!

THE APPLICATION / RECRUITMENT FORM FORMAT.

[Applying / Recruting] [Open / Closed]
[ ADVERTISEMENT, write big and colourful, your name if famous, Big Achievements, etc. (Don't spam or write useless thing) ]

[In game name] [Discord (If have)]

(Applicants)
1) Active time, Time Zone, and any detail related to your activity status.
2) More detailed past achievements (if have)
3) Activity type [Grind, PvP, etc.] and details
4) Crimes and bad behavior (Just tell the truth, more secrets more problems)
5) Experience
6) What can you do for your team? What's your skill and advantage?
7) Ranks or something like that
8) How far can you accept anything set by the team? Your requirements?
9) More details and other thing you want to include.

(Recruiters) [if you started with only yourself, some might not need to be filled]
1) Current fixed team for next reset, needed recruits, Active time or timezone, and more related details.
2) More detailed past achievements (if have)
3) Activity type [Grind, PvP, etc.] and details
4) Anything bad happened in your team before?(Toxicity, etc)
5) Experience
6) What can you offer for your members? (Promotion time lol)
7) How far can you acept something asked by members? Requirements?
8) More details and other thing you want to include.

If you have discord, pm the applicant / recruiter you interested to dirrectly so the thread will be less crowded. If no, leave a short reply here, message in game, or message in forum profile.

There should be a lot of things i forgot or don't know and didn't mention here, so please tell me!! I will edit it later on.
Thank you, i spend a lot of time here, hope this will help a lot of people :)

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Applying - Open

McraftMaster - PlayerWW#3373

1) Not often, no fixed active time. UTC+7(Jakarta/Bangkok). Since its December, i think i can play more often.
2) -
3) Grind [very NO to PvP]
4) Don't have or maybe Not yet (Sometimes i talk too much)
5) Just joined 1-2 week, but i have read and researched a lot. Don't have much experience playing minecraft.
6) Since im not very active, just count me as a small help, because why not? have one alt, but not that useful
7) -
8) All is fine, but don't too strict. i just want to enjoy. If can, i want to discuss about the island structure and farm method.
9) More knowledge, lack practice experience, Not very active, Just want to enjoy but together is better than alone.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Did you write every statement above on your own?
Yes, I just write anything that came out from my mind so idk if anyone mentioned the same before, and also I use another thread as reference to make the format. But I guess this doesn't work lol, I thought a lot people gonna post apply/recruit thread like it did on the last reset, so I made this thread to encourage people to team up and to gather all in one thread for efficiency.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
The_W

The_W

Addicted Member
Ight, this thread is useless now
Oops! We ran into some problems.
  • Please enter a message with more than 50 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 10 words

~Requesting lock~

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Lock request Accepted. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
ovq