Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBD MINES QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Greetings!

If you want to go to the mines, I suggest leveling up.
By looking at the reward/s for each level in the command /level, you can see the mines' level. For example, you need to be level 15 in order to go to the coal mine, level 30+ for gold, diamond, and emerald mine. Thank you.

Requesting to lock as the problem stated above has been answered~ malkee malkee / R rLilJesus / Players_R_Us Players_R_Us

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
Greetings!

If you want to go to the mines, I suggest leveling up.
By looking at the reward/s for each level in the command /level, you can see the mines' level. For example, you need to be level 15 in order to go to the coal mine, level 30+ for gold, diamond, and emerald mine. Thank you.

Requesting to lock as the problem stated above has been answered~ malkee malkee / R rLilJesus / Players_R_Us Players_R_Us

Last edited:
Solution
IGN
logan_is_dead
u need to lvl up budd so u can enter the mines the higher lvl u r the more mines u enter

aarav__goyal

if you need the normal ores then you need to buy a gen box which you can buy from /genbox for 5k in-game currency but if you need to get enchanted ore then you need to level us to level 15 for enchanted coal and level 30 for the rest of the enchanted ores mine

yea u use ur coal minion to get enchanted ores or u should be over level 15 to get into the mines but dude it is worth it like some ppl buy enchanted coal for like 49k per pice

Players_R_Us

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Players_R_Us
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello,
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetworkcommunity.

Kind Regards,
Players_R_Us

Status
Not open for further replies.