Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD [SBD] Boss Wolrd massive suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
[SBD] Boss World massive suggestion.

Description:
Hello,

To begin with, I would like to tell you that what is coming next is completely "magical" contains stuff that might not be for the game-mode but, I think that they should be a good addition because I think that every sb server is made the same and adding new stuff to the mode would make it unique and really good made.

Enough with the talking, lets get straight into the suggestions now.

┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓ Introduction of Boss World.┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓

As on (RPG games) the game firstly introduces you to what you are up against and then you start your own journey. So, adding an introduction "game" before entering the actual world would make it better, a pre-boss fight, and other challenges before you complete the session.

┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓ Ultimate Bosses. ┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓

The ultimate boss should be way higher than the other making it more of an "impossible" fight. I think that people would love this and it would give better loot. This also could be used for the Opest /level requirements so people need to work harder.

┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓Magical Weapons. ┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓

These weapons are copied from a server I recently have played and liked a lot. There were 3 ways to begin ur journey with [ Warlock, Fighter, and Bower] it contained leveling and looting bosses in which u had to do quests and more. The weapons could have magical abilities, as well as having a required level to get it or even upgrade it incase u have lost it or won another one higher level. Once you have complete your session you will have to choose the direction you want, A Fighter or a Warlock/Mage, even a Bower. I think this would add a lot of competition as well as joy and enjoyment playing it.

┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓ Changing the way the boss world. ┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓

As of now, it is perfectly fine and it doesn't need to be changed, but for me, I think a new and bigger world that you have to discover seems way more fun. Like that you don't just have to get the mobs for your spawner and whatever u decide to do with but you will have to actually find the bosses yourself.

(Read-only if you like the above idea)

┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓Adding Minions of each kind of a Boss. ┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓

I think, adding minions that give loot related to the boss would also be fun getting the loot and also it would put an understanding that now I am near the boss I am looking to.

┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓ /level (NCPs and more..) ┏╋━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━╋┓

I think this should be added, having people or survivors leading you to the boss or anything else u are looking for would be fun, a story to tell you about the boss u are into, and more.

This is all for now.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I have explained on the suggestion itself why it would be good (for me at least)

Extra Information:
Add this or bad

Last edited:

The_W

Addicted Member
+1
More RPG content, definitely fun! (But that's a ton of work for staffs) Hope it won't be more laggy.
Idk if grind maniacs would care about this.

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
Neutral
Skyblock dream just reset and the developers have worked hard on it and we need to appreciate their effort. These can be added in the future upcoming seasons if needed to.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Players got to gold zone way too fast (less than a day) and bosses are too easy, players with p1 armor and pots can survive all gold bosses.

We need a completely new boss that does way more damage tp armor and health more efficiently, like you need 3 max gsets to win cuz players gank bosses.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, iSaMeD0OM_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Doesn't fit the SBD Concept.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.