Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD SBD Beta Testing Server and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
SameD00M​

What is the suggestion about?
SBD Beta Testing Server and more.​

Description:
So, I know most of the players that actually play skyblock dream will not agree to this and I completely understand it but I want to suggest it.

The server will be mainly for sneak peeks and more...

I feel like there are few players that are mainly suggesting cool ideas for the server and that concludes into the seasons being made by 2-3 people. Which is really cool and nice to see. People actually care for the server and would like to help the ones who working hard on it to improve it even more.

I know that something like this wouldn't be necessary but as of now the sb team consists of 2 players and in my opinion, 2 players are not that good. Therefore giving "permission" To people that would like to help the team should be given the chance to join something cool like the Team.

Of course, not everyone will be given permission to be in but everyone would have a chance to apply for the SB Beta Tester team and the best one will be chosen.

I think this would help by far the server to get balanced again not everyone has the chance to join the staff team and apply for the team so this would help by alot. Also, people that suggest stuff and want to actually help on it would not think of harming the SB server.

There is more about it...​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^​

Extra Information:
IDK but this looks very good to me​

Enceypted

Minecraft Username:
SameD00M

What is the suggestion about?
SBD Beta Testing Server and more.

Description:
So, I know most of the players that actually play skyblock dream will not agree to this and I completely understand it but I want to suggest it.

The server will be mainly for sneak peeks and more...

I feel like there are few players that are mainly suggesting cool ideas for the server and that concludes into the seasons being made by 2-3 people. Which is really cool and nice to see. People actually care for the server and would like to help the ones who working hard on it to improve it even more.

I know that something like this wouldn't be necessary but as of now the sb team consists of 2 players and in my opinion, 2 players are not that good. Therefore giving "permission" To people that would like to help the team should be given the chance to join something cool like the Team.

Of course, not everyone will be given permission to be in but everyone would have a chance to apply for the SB Beta Tester team and the best one will be chosen.

I think this would help by far the server to get balanced again not everyone has the chance to join the staff team and apply for the team so this would help by alot. Also, people that suggest stuff and want to actually help on it would not think of harming the SB server.

There is more about it...

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Extra Information:
IDK but this looks very good to me
+1

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1, there's more than enough staff members to test gamemodes no need for players to test them, and there's a chance that the members will leak so that's a big risk to take.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
-1, there's more than enough staff members to test gamemodes no need for players to test them, and there's a chance that the members will leak so that's a big risk to take.
I never said I getting perms to view the sbd before it gets released. Its an idea for people who are interested in helping the SB team by giving out opinions for stuff the Leaders think of and stuff. Its basically what happens now but as a work for people who would like it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
I never said I getting perms to view the sbd before it gets released. Its an idea for people who are interested in helping the SB team by giving out opinions for stuff the Leaders think of and stuff. Its basically what happens now but as a work for people who would like it.
And besides that, there are only 2 people on the SB team and none else from the staff team was ever interested to help the sbd team, and when there is actually members that would like to do that it's not something. I am aware of the leaking shit and I agree, which is why rules are here to "force" players not do something if you leak you get banned as the leaking punishment is a permanent ban if I am not mistaken. Also there will be nothing that IMPORTANT for the players to leak in case it gets accepted. It will be additional help for the leaders and when they need opinions for something they will get that so yes

Status
Not open for further replies.