Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Santa gkit

Infactuation

Minecraft Username:
Infactuation​

What is your suggestion's title?
Santa gkit​

Suggestion Details:
Without a doubt. The santa set, obtained by gkit santa, is the best and most used set in factions. Everyone fights in santa or bape. Nothing else. Everyone craves for santa everyone wants to pvp in santa, people will literally not fight if they do not have a santa set because it is literally unfair. I mean, you do 20%+ damage, and you take 10% less, as well as no weakness, 3% to dodge a hit, AND feeds you. If you yourself are not in santa or in bape, its a 100% chance you are loosing the fight, you just cant compete, a regular player in p4/p5 will never be able to kill a person in santa. I feel like this set is crazy overpowered and should be tweaked in its ability to be obtained or, nerf the stats. I recommend the devs to test it themselves and they will be shocked on how crazy overpowered it is. The fact that it is also a gkit makes it very easy to obtain, I mean, I know about 5 people that have 3+ alts with gkit santa.

Santa should be nerfed. I recommend nerfing the rarity, making it harder to obtain rather than nerfing the stats.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Here are someways it can improve jartexnetwork

1.Enhanced Gameplay Balance: By adjusting the Santa Gkit's rarity, contents, and enchantments, you can create a more balanced PvP experience. This ensures that players with different kits have a fair chance of competing against each other, promoting skill-based gameplay rather than relying solely on overpowered items.

2.Increased Variety: Introducing alternative special sets alongside the adjusted Santa Gkit encourages players to explore different playstyles and strategies. This adds variety to the gameplay and prevents monotony, as players will have more options to choose from, each with its unique attributes and strengths.

3.Strategic Decision Making: By limiting the usage of the Santa Gkit, players will have to make strategic decisions on when to deploy it. This introduces an element of tactical thinking, as players will need to assess the situation and determine the most opportune moments to utilize their special kit. It adds depth to the PvP experience and rewards thoughtful decision making.

4.Fostering Skill Development: Lowering the value of the Santa Gkit places a greater emphasis on player skill rather than relying solely on powerful items. This encourages players to improve their PvP skills, such as aiming, timing, and maneuvering, to gain an advantage in battles. It promotes a sense of achievement as players can see their progression and skill development over time.

5.Retaining Player Interest: A balanced and diverse PvP environment helps retain player interest and engagement. When players feel that the gameplay is fair and offers a range of viable options, they are more likely to continue playing and exploring different aspects of the server. This can contribute to a healthy and active player base on JartexNetwork.

Overall, these changes aim to improve the overall PvP experience on JartexNetwork by promoting balance, variety, strategy, and skill development. By creating a more engaging and fair gameplay environment, the server can attract and retain players, leading to a more vibrant and enjoyable community.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Infactuation

Infactuation

Forgot to mention, with the addition of taurus mask. Everyone running with santa, is wearing taurus. so final stats are 35+damage 30+defense. Reminds me of the old versace that had +35 which had to get rechanged. So this is like old versace + old bape combined

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Infactuation​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The way you described santa sets as unbalanced is not how they work.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1