Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzAaron

IGN
ItzAaron
Minecraft Username:
ItzAaron​

What is your suggestion's title?
SandWand​

Suggestion Details:
Hello JartexNetwork Community!. I highly suggest to add sand wand to add more competitiveness in the server. This will keep more bases easy to fix when getting raided and also to get rid of annoying sand stacks in walls and also removing sand when factions tried to just stack sad in your walls and make a annoying sand stacks in your base.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve bases getting fixed, I'm not saying that it will only fix bases it will also remove annoying sand stacks in peoples bases like when a player or faction tries to sand stack your base by just being annoying or just faction just hates you and wants to sand stack your base. This will also be helpful when someone tries to sand stack your trenched area with sand and your have to slab or remove it all.​

Extra Information:
SandWand is also free in websites but you can code it by your own.​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ItzAaron

ItzAaron

IGN
ItzAaron
Also I Forgot to tell that sandwand remove sand if you have any question just comment on this thread :)

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, ItzAaron​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.