Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Rule against camping (BW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Hell_Hammer1

What is the suggestion about?
Rule against camping (BW)

Description:
What is more annoying in bedwars? Falling in void with resources? Getting killed? Kill stealing?

I feel its hardcore camping.
What player does nowadays, either they cover the base opening with endstone, or go for 1x1 tower to with bow and endstone to camp there. Usually 2v2 causes a lot of problems.

What is annoying about it is they camp like hell in the bases, collect resources and never get out of it. It's literally making impossible for someone to win without a good teammate.

One might argue that they can be killed by border shrink, but that's foolish as if they are unaware about it. With their teammates they went on to go for 2v1 advantage with damn bows and fireballs.

They also place wood blocks, and sometimes even obsidian on their base opening so that cheap pickaxes don't work. The most effective camping you can do is in Yoshi, mario circuit.

What I want is to make a law that prohibits camping in bedwars. It is purely time wasting tactics. Bedwars is a game of mind and skills. Doing that gives advantage to even to no-brainers. Or design maps such that placing blocks is not possible around the opening of base.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help gameplay of the server. The players who are really good at it has to fave problems dealing with campers and they might eventually lose to them. This is also saves time.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, ExpertAQ​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Adapt to the playstyle. Not every BedWars game has to be the exact same.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.