Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Rule about advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfox2016

Minecraft Username:
Redfox2016​

What is the suggestion about?
Rule about advertising​

Description:
Ok I don’t know why the hell someone should get warned for advertising one of the servers YOU own, but I guess here we go. You guys should make an edit to your rule where you are allowed to say servers jartex owns. I said PIkaNetwork in chat and I got warned, even though Jartex owns it. Like it’s only going to boost ur activity on both servers. It’s harmless and since u own both servers, no harm being done. The rule should only apply to servers YOU don’t own.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Publicity is everything, if you start advertising pIkaNetwork on this server as one of those pop ups in chat and then do the same on PIkaNetwork, your activity on both servers will rise and you will get more income.​

Extra Information:
It’s a stupid rule and you should make a change to it. Giving someone a warn for advertising a server YOU own is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.​

Romail06

-1 That still doesn't change anything cuz even though Jartex owns Pika, Jartex still wants to set a better example for themselves and compete to become the better choice. Plus, Pika is very buggy and has a lot more issues. You're still tryna advertise something at the end of the day.

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 That still doesn't change anything cuz even though Jartex owns Pika, Jartex still wants to set a better example for themselves and compete to become the better choice. Plus, Pika is very buggy and has a lot more hackers. You're still tryna advertise something at the end of the day.
It’s also annoying for people to see YOU talking in chat about pika repeatedly (maybe idk) -1

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Redfox2016​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.