Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied RPG Style Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Minecraft Username:
ShirakamiKazuo

What is the suggestion about?
RPG Style Gamemode

Description:
How about making another Competitive Gamemode with RPG style like grinding, leveling, raiding dungeons, guilds, raising stats etc.

We can have like:

Class - Marksman/Archer or Knight we can add some other classes later on

Tower - Where we grind items/level or fight some bosses we can have like Levels 1-100 and every 10 levels we can fight bosses.

Stats - We can make some stat points that you can get by leveling up and distribute it to specific stats in a GUI.
HP - Health Points
STR - Strength
SPD - Speed
DEF - Defense

Weapons/Armor Stats - We can add like some Blacksmith where we can upgrade our Armor/Weapon with a specific Stone/Item, or we can have some stones with Attack power engraved on the stone that if you place it on your Armor/Weapon there's a chance that it will apply.

Dungeons - Like a secret place and only players with the maps can get there or you can make them like Guild Map where you can invite some players on your Guild but with limit and get some good loots inside. You can get it from Ultra/God Crates or in the Store.

Guilds - Well, we all already know about that, You can join or make a Guild and make your Guild the strongest in the leaderboards.

Competition - like some PvP but players can bet items or Money.

Ranks - We can make some ranks with some other benefits like some good armor (7 days cooldown) and some keys (once kit) for crates or maps to get to some secret dungeons, except stat points because it will ruin the Grinding System well it's good if it's on once kits.

Please let me know if there are other things i forgot...
How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will introduce players who plays RPG and this will make the 1st server with RPG Gamemode.

Extra Information:
Well idk if it's the 1st Server but this can support the server with players who love Minecraft and RPG, and please don't just deny it easily. I know the server don't need a new gamemode for now, But i think this will be great because of the Eula change last time that makes the server remove some of the perks in the store.

Thank you for taking your time reading this Suggestion.

Last edited:

Roguemaths

Addicted Member
IGN
Roguemaths
+1 cause RPGs are one of my favourites. Also, would like it if they don't reset this game-mode if they decide to add it.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
+1 cause RPGs are one of my favourites. Also, would like it if they don't reset this game-mode if they decide to add it.
Reset are necessary for every gamemode because this gives a chance to new players to have a good position in the community too

BigSmile

Addicted Member
If this gets accepted , dude I'm gonna suggest a game-mode I have too many ideas

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Well if they plan to make a new gamemode it will be slow because there will be many things they will code and maps they will make.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Reasons stated above but probs not gonna get added soon, since i think they are not looking for any type of gamemodes

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Saaket_PLAYZ_YT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Currently not looking to add new gamemodes.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.