Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Royal Pass

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Royal Pass​

Suggestion Details:
Greetings, everyone! Today, I am here to suggest a Royal Pass system for minigames. It is similar to the premium/level passes of other game modes, but with a slight difference. This pass contains rewards that you can obtain by completing Royal Pass levels. Every 5 levels you reach, you will unlock a reward. As I mentioned, it is the Royal pass, which means you can't complete its missions normally; you have to purchase it. It is divided into 2 parts.​
1. Regular Royal Pass: You have to purchase this version of the pass for 1.5k Iron currency, which you can obtain by voting. This version of the pass contains various rewards such as minigame coins, Exp/coins 2x boosters, common/rare lootboxes, and 50 Iron currency. Once a user with the regular pass reaches the max level, they will receive a rank that can be exchanged for 500 Iron currency if the user already owns Iron or any rank above it.​
2. Premium Royal Pass: You have to purchase this version of the pass for 500 gold currency. This pass features the same reward system, but with doubled coin amounts and 4x exp/coin boosters instead of the 2x in the regular pass. Additionally, on the same levels where you receive 50 Iron in the normal pass, you will get 20 gold currency in this version. Upon reaching the maximum level, you will receive the Goldrank as a reward which will be exchanged into 1k Iron currency for those who already have it .​
Missions: You can check missions using the "/royalpass" command. Every day, you might get 5-6 missions to complete a day.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would encourage more players to vote in order to get Iron currency, to purchase Regular version players have to vote, those who like to spend money on games can buy 500 gold currency from Jartex store to purchase the Premium Pass.​

Extra Information:
This Royal Pass system will be reseted after every month just like Votes Leaderboard.​
Notice: Players would be able to purchase only 1 type of Pass and won't be able to upgrade it.​

Best Regards,
~Shadow

Last edited:

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
After reviewing your suggestion, I'll give you a solid +1. Having a Royal pass in minigames enhances gameplay and provides a challenge to players.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Thank You Shadow for posting such a unique suggestion. Indeed an Up vote [+1] from me, because it is a really unique way to make more players engaged and it is something different. You see non-ranked players did not have any method to get ranks easily, but now if this is implemented, they surely will have an easy method.
However, If they add few more stuff besides boosters and currency like ingame cosmetics, brains, & coins it would be really awesome.
I bet no one can downvote this :)
Really a good one

~~~ Nexus720

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
I have to give -1 to this one. I do get an idea, however I don't see why would anyone buy it just for some boosters/lootboxes. The rewards are not unique at all, which would result in absolutely noone buying it, so what's the point of implementing it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShadowBox

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
I have to give -1 to this one. I do get an idea, however I don't see why would anyone buy it just for some boosters/lootboxes. The rewards are not unique at all, which would result in absolutely noone buying it, so what's the point of implementing it.
Many minigame players who have achieved every rank may choose to purchase the Royal Pass using the Iron currency they earned through voting and completing missions to level up their Royal Pass. Jartex could also introduce a new leaderboard showcasing players with the highest RP points. Each loot box players receive from the Royal Pass contains unique rewards such as in-game/lobby cosmetics that players can not get usually from brains or normal lootboxes. Players who purchase the premium version of the Royal Pass may enjoy the benefit of receiving some gold currency back and getting double the amount of rewards. Additionally, Jartex can also introduce the RP Shop, which contains all premium/regular pass rewards that players can purchase by spending their RP points received by leveling their Royal Pass. Each 5 levels they reach would grant them 20-30 RP points, and at max level, they will get 80 RP points with Iron rank in the regular pass. In the premium pass, players will get 30-40 RP points, and at max level, they will get a total of 180 RP points with Gold rank.

OfficialArny6

Donator
Donator
IGN
Arnolddddd
Minecraft Username:
ShadowBox​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Royal Pass​

Suggestion Details:
Greetings, everyone! Today, I am here to suggest a Royal Pass system for minigames. It is similar to the premium/level passes of other game modes, but with a slight difference. This pass contains rewards that you can obtain by completing Royal Pass levels. Every 5 levels you reach, you will unlock a reward. As I mentioned, it is the Royal pass, which means you can't complete its missions normally; you have to purchase it. It is divided into 2 parts.​
1. Regular Royal Pass: You have to purchase this version of the pass for 1.5k Iron currency, which you can obtain by voting. This version of the pass contains various rewards such as minigame coins, Exp/coins 2x boosters, common/rare lootboxes, and 50 Iron currency. Once a user with the regular pass reaches the max level, they will receive a rank that can be exchanged for 500 Iron currency if the user already owns Iron or any rank above it.​
2. Premium Royal Pass: You have to purchase this version of the pass for 500 gold currency. This pass features the same reward system, but with doubled coin amounts and 4x exp/coin boosters instead of the 2x in the regular pass. Additionally, on the same levels where you receive 50 Iron in the normal pass, you will get 20 gold currency in this version. Upon reaching the maximum level, you will receive the Goldrank as a reward which will be exchanged into 1k Iron currency for those who already have it .​
Missions: You can check missions using the "/royalpass" command. Every day, you might get 5-6 missions to complete a day.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea would encourage more players to vote in order to get Iron currency, to purchase Regular version players have to vote, those who like to spend money on games can buy 500 gold currency from Jartex store to purchase the Premium Pass.​

Extra Information:
This Royal Pass system will be reseted after every month just like Votes Leaderboard.​
Notice: Players would be able to purchase only 1 type of Pass and won't be able to upgrade it.​
Best Regards,
~Shadow
Hi shadowbox!

After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to down vote -1.

• So basically I do agree with it would help the voting system, but the difference it makes is barely anything.
  • It makes stuff way too cheap as only using 500 gold currency and getting back gold rank which normally costs 3200 gold (without a sale), besides with so much stuff!?
  • I mean mini games system is already nearly perfect, and jartex won’t give a shit because the money they earn less is way less than the beneficial parts of voting.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
this isnt a supercell game to make a premium pass

TheTrueNova

I think it's a good idea, but I don't know if it would be worth doing as there are already quests you can complete. Overall, I'm neutral on this. Maybe I just misunderstood, it's not a bad idea but I just don't know if it's worth the time to make or not. Not to mention, it's a lot of work for only three gamemodes, one of which does not typically get many players.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Neutral

Hey ShadowBox,

I decided to give your Suggestion “[Minigames] Royal Pass” an
Neutral due to the following Reason(s).

• As Lumin already said, this isn’t like brawl stars - plus it would make the pass just addicting and it would hardly change anything.

I hope that you can Change my mind into Voting better.
Goodluck!

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Projected Suggestion/Application/Submission - Neutral

Hello ShadowBox ShadowBox !

Thanks for submitting a suggestion to the community. I would have to say it's
neutral since there are both pros and cons.
- Not Brawl stars (-)
- Great vote strat (+)

Have fun on the server!