Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Role Icons for every role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
Role Icons for every role​

Description:
Before i begin with this, i would like to say that the role icons should not be added to Non-Displayed roles separate for online members

Role Icon for Great Reporter

Simple answer, the Beginner reporter badge should be the Role icon for this role

Role Icon for Active Member (If they make it displayable)

Rodagave can choose whatever role icon he can come up for it, but i've only came up with 🗨️ emoji as an role icon

For donators, they should simply have an Shard_Donators as an role icon

For Jartex Boosters

Simple Booster emoji, Or JartexNetwork Logo and an Small booster in the top left corner

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This could be a great addition so you could decorate the Roles, which would people really like​

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 Oi​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
lmfao how much fucking childish is this community? its a deadass suggestion you literal dumbasses
forgot to say
I've once again got punished for saying a certain word that the entire community says 24/7, and yet im still the only person to be punished for it, no point of staff reporting since srmods will say that they use it as a joke

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
+1 cuz who doesnt like icons (pls make the dono icon something really dum like pepe or something)

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
+1 [Great suggestion, Wouldn't be surprised if it actually get's added in the Future, For now Roda Rejected it as told by a staff ;-; ]

Last edited:

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Lolguy376​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Making every role have an icon would make the less common roles lose their uniqueness, we have thought of this before though we have decided not to do it, could make it happen in the future.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.