Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Rip StarterPicks T^T

Status
Not open for further replies.

RissGun

Whats the purpose of this? Im just asking Im not angry :D

please answer <3

2017-01-16_17.45.33.png

PS. are you encourage use to use speed,wabbit and swing on starter picks?

Last edited:

mmaarten

I think they want to prevent the scam of starter picks. Not really sure how I feel though

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
I guess its just because tokens are way to easy to get. It should somehow be a challange to get tokens and open boxes.

Suhayl

Addicted Member
There goes my dream of getting unlimited tokens by scamming nubs to sell their picks to me at a very cheap price (500mil xD)...

I was expecting this to happen actually coz getting tokens became way to easy.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

RissGun

Tsk.... I should have pickerer my 1 dub of starter picks.... i guess more days in prison

ABORT MISSION.... I REPEAT ABORT MISSION

MISSION FAILED

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This decision was not really made because of scamming people since you can trade (and use common sense)

The reason is that players could create infinity alts and start farming tokens very easily. It must be a challenge to get tokens and in the future there will be a prison update with great things.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

mmaarten

This decision was not really made because of scamming people since you can trade (and use common sense)

The reason is that players could create infinity alts and start farming tokens very easily. It must be a challenge to get tokens and in the future there will be a prison update with great things.

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Nice teasing work ;) but i agree with that. Although it wouldn't be easy to change ips that fast.

MMSwurls

Dear @Suhayl,This Update Is Great! I Don't Play Prison But I Do Love Seeing The game Turn More Fun For Other People! But When I Used To Play The New Prison.I Was using My friends S'accounts And My Accounts.Getting A RARE Box Was Easy.This Is A Perfect Idea From The Beautifal Staff Team To Do! I Hope You Understand That The Pickaxe Update Was GREAT.

Kind Regards,
The PinkPanther,Swurls

Status
Not open for further replies.