_Rinat_ Member Joined October 11, 2019 Messages 41 Points 20 IGN _Rinat_ August 27, 2022 #1 hello ma frends, I'm the only rinat rinatovich on this planet, therefore you should show respect to me. I'm very cool.
hello ma frends, I'm the only rinat rinatovich on this planet, therefore you should show respect to me. I'm very cool.
daviddaraban Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Helping Hand I Bug Finder II The sky's the limit Master Reporter Joined September 20, 2021 Messages 14,489 Points 305 Age 19 IGN daviddaraban September 7, 2022 #2 _Rinat_ said: hello ma frends, I'm the only rinat rinatovich on this planet, therefore you should show respect to me. I'm very cool. Click to expand... Hey _Rinat_ welcome to this server + il respect u ok ok dont kill me ;-;
_Rinat_ said: hello ma frends, I'm the only rinat rinatovich on this planet, therefore you should show respect to me. I'm very cool. Click to expand... Hey _Rinat_ welcome to this server + il respect u ok ok dont kill me ;-;