Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Reviving SW Doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevuh

Ideas of how to revive SW Doubles:-

1. Promotion and Incentives: Create special events or promotions that specifically focus on Skywars Doubles. Offer rewards or unique cosmetics for participating in Doubles matches. This will attract more players to try it out and increase engagement.

2. Map Variety: Introduce new and exciting maps specifically designed for Doubles gameplay. Unique and well-designed maps can create a fresh and enjoyable experience for players, enhancing the appeal of Skywars Doubles.

3. Community Engagement: Encourage the community to actively participate in promoting Skywars Doubles. Utilize social media platforms, forums, and in-game announcements to spread awareness and generate interest. Additionally, gather feedback from players to continuously improve and tailor the experience based on their preferences.

By implementing these strategies, Jartex can revive Skywars Doubles and provide an enjoyable experience for players without causing inconvenience.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Create special events or promotions that specifically focus on Skywars Doubles.
This is already being done but not a good frequency as its not easy to host all the time
I remember one time the event had to be postponed because there werent enough participants

Map Variety: Introduce new and exciting maps specifically designed for Doubles gameplay. Unique and well-designed maps can create a fresh and enjoyable experience for players, enhancing the appeal of Skywars Doubles.
You cant just ask them to add better map, its like telling someone get good without helping them specifically
You can submit your own maps at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/map-submissions.157/
Make sure your map doesnt break any rule which there are plenty,
you can find it over at https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/map-submission-information.19041/

Offer rewards or unique cosmetics for participating in Doubles matches. This will attract more players to try it out and increase engagement.
This seems like a good suggestion, make it over at https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/
Although you need to give more content to your suggestion as that statement on its own is not good enough

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevuh

Aevuh

This is already being done but not a good frequency as its not easy to host all the time
I remember one time the event had to be postponed because there werent enough participants

You cant just ask them to add better map, its like telling someone get good without helping them specifically
You can submit your own maps at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/map-submissions.157/
Make sure your map doesnt break any rule which there are plenty,
you can find it over at https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/map-submission-information.19041/

This seems like a good suggestion, make it over at https://jartexnetwork.com/suggestions/
Although you need to give more content to your suggestion as that statement on its own is not good enough
hey there! Just to clarify, I'm not demanding or directly asking for maps or events for SW Doubles. I'm simply suggesting some ideas and sharing my thoughts. It's always great to brainstorm and contribute to the improvement of the server. Thanks for understanding!

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
Bro there aint no way to revive sw duos, stop trying 💀

alyan

Donator
Donator
Bro there aint no way to revive sw duos, stop trying 💀
exactly, like she mentioned you should host events, people will only play for events, once its ends no one gonna play again

Bedwars triples and skywars duos will always be dead

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
exactly, like she mentioned you should host events, people will only play for events, once its ends no one gonna play again

Bedwars triples and skywars duos will always be dead
I accept the fact that triples and sw duos are currently dead, but it doesn't mean that they'll always be dead because no one knows when jartex releases a big update which brings back most of the players.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Ideas of how to revive SW Doubles:-

1. Promotion and Incentives: Create special events or promotions that specifically focus on Skywars Doubles. Offer rewards or unique cosmetics for participating in Doubles matches. This will attract more players to try it out and increase engagement.

2. Map Variety: Introduce new and exciting maps specifically designed for Doubles gameplay. Unique and well-designed maps can create a fresh and enjoyable experience for players, enhancing the appeal of Skywars Doubles.

3. Community Engagement: Encourage the community to actively participate in promoting Skywars Doubles. Utilize social media platforms, forums, ⁸and in-game announcements to spread awareness and generate interest. Additionally, gather feedback from players to continuously improve and tailor the experience based on their preferences.

By implementing these strategies, Jartex can revive Skywars Doubles and provide an enjoyable experience for players without causing inconvenience.
Imagine making same post 😔 as I remember my dear fellow netherlose already created same post.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Thread - Locked
This thread has been locked to stop further Grave-Digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.