Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Revert KitPvP To The Old Map And Mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuii

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Fuii​

What is the suggestion about?
Revert KitPvP To The Old Map And Mechanics​

Description:
I don't know how many of you will remember the old map, but for those who do I think you know why I'm suggesting this, and for those who don't:

The old map of KitPvP was unique, the knight kit was iron armor, which was very nice to pvp with if you didn't want to bring your OP set or just wanted to have fun with the starting players.

The most OP set you could have is a sharp 4/5 with a full diamond protection 4 along with a punch 2 bow which was awesome to PVP with as well.

It was pretty balanced for people with ranks and no ranks.

The map itself was unique and very fun to traverse and escape 1v2's, trap players in an inescapable room and what not, many fun scenarios could happen that would not be possible in the new map.

I'm not trying to disrespect whoever worked on the new map but to be honest it is not as good as the old one, it looks like just another HCF KitPvP map, the whole reason why I kept coming back to KitPvP was because of the unique mechanics and map it had to offer.

So in summary KitPvP was the best gamemode for me because of all the things that I stated above, and the new map just doesn't do it justice.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Make KitPvP great again!
Fun!
U N I Q U E
Yes.​

Extra Information:
Here's a clip of me playing the old map:
View: https://youtu.be/bvyXiXYjP6s

Xork

+1 beautiful idea mate i loved the old map the new map is complete dogshit fuck the new map :D :gay_heart_pride:

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Fuii​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • This won't happen, we're looking forward to updating our game modes and improve them by adding new mechanics, maps, etc. No one would want to play on the same map again and again.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.