Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Reseting Prison Ideas

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Silent_MC

What is the suggestion about?
Reseting Prison Ideas

Description:
As some of you probably noticed, Prison on Jartex Network has been dead lately. I think the Prison server needs a desperate reset to revive the server. Now I don't want just a regular reset. Because I'm going, to be honest, the last Prison update Jartex did was horrible, and the WORST Prison update to ever come to Jartex. So, I'm going to suggest some things.

-Keep the ABC rank format. It is much cleaner and more beautiful. A B C D E is gray-colored (&7). F G H I J is dark aqua-colored (&3). K L M N O is green-colored (&a). P Q R S T is aqua-colored (&b). U V W X Y red-colored (&c). Z dark purple-colored (&5).
-Add prestige, take out "rebirth". The highest prestige level is 5. Prestige show by your name in Gold (&6) and in Roman Numerals. (I, II, III, IV, V) For example, &7[&6V&7] &7[&eGodFather&7] &eSilent_MC
-Make the economy lower again, I don't like how everything is in the quadruples.
A-$5,000
B-$10,000
C-$25,000
D-$50,000
E-$100,000
F-$500,000
G-$1,000,000
H-$1,250,000
I-$1,750,000
K-$3,000,000
L-$4,500,000
M-$6,500,000
N-$9,000,000
O-$11,000,000
P-$13,000,000
Q-$15,500,000
R-$25,000,000
S-$50,000,000
T-$100,000,000
U-$1,000,000,000
V-$5,000,000,000
W-$15,000,000,000
X-$30,000,000,000
Y-$50,000,000,000
Z-$100,000,000,000
-Every prestige makes all your money go away, it is against the rules to pay someone your money then prestige and have them pay you back. (You guys can decide the punishments, I'm talking about staff.)
-Every prestige you do, every /rankup becomes 20% more expensive.
-Add drugs
Sugar - Cocaine Gives Speed II for 10 seconds & Wither I for 5 seconds. 10 Second Delay.
Cactus Green - Weed Gives Strength I for 20 seconds & Nausea (whatever the highest is) for 1 minute. 15 Second Delay
Pumpkin Seeds - Ecstasy Speed III for 1 minute, Saturation for 1 hour & Blindness (whatever the highest is) 1 minute 30 seconds. 15 minute Delay.
-It is illegal to use drugs, and if a staff member catches it, (a player CAN'T snitch) they have the right to send the player to jail. (It depends on what drug it is for how long the jail time is (With Cocaine being the lowest sentence and Ecstasy being the highest sentence). Don't make it extraordinarily long
-Fix the duping bug
-Make it a perm ban to abuse and glitch out the game (I'm looking at you Monstererza)
-Fix Ultra Crate
-Bring back shop signs
-Fix bug where you can't merge plots
-Put /sell back, and make it so you can sell at a place without actually being at that place. Example: I'm at mine D and I say /sell X and whatever items in my inventory that I can mine from mine X are sold.
-Don't make GodFather better than all the mines, it will be too P2W.
Thug-Same as K mine
Criminal-Same as Q mine
Blackhat-Same as T mine
Lunatic-Same as U mine
Murderer-Same as W mine
GodFather-Same as X mine
-Make multipliers lower
Thug-1.1 Multi
Criminal-1.2 Multi
Blackhat-1.3 Multi
Lunatic-1.4 Multi
Murderer-1.5 Multi
GodFather-1.55 Multi
-Remove the Special kits (Bape Gucci Versaci) They just don't fit into Prison and make the game worse.
-DON'T add fighting custom enchantments.
-DON'T make crates better.
-Only put in Vote, Rare, Ultra, and God crates. (Rank up is basically useless and the Summer packages are just OP.)
-Don't put in those Emeralds that allow you to knock a certain amount of percent of your rank off. Last season people just abused them.
-Make money from mines lower so it's harder to rank up.
-Don't ruin the economy by putting mines that give you like 400 quintillions in one inventory. (The absolute highest should be MAYBE 1 quad, and it's going to be VERY hard to get. You need hours of mining.)
-Remove the PVP mine.
-Make picks have to break blocks for you to get the speed and jump boosts. (This will remove PVP picks which are very annoying and ruin the concept of PVP.

Congrats if you read all this.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would bring more players into Jartex.

Extra Information:
This is a repost because I was going to edit my last one and then realized there were no more edit buttons.
Comment down below if you have any more ideas or dislike some of my ideas.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Silent_MC

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Silent_MC

What is the suggestion about?
Reseting Prison Ideas

Description:
As some of you probably noticed, Prison on Jartex Network has been dead lately. I think the Prison server needs a desperate reset to revive the server. Now I don't want just a regular reset. Because I'm going, to be honest, the last Prison update Jartex did was horrible, and the WORST Prison update to ever come to Jartex. So, I'm going to suggest some things.

-Keep the ABC rank format. It is much cleaner and more beautiful. A B C D E is gray-colored (&7). F G H I J is dark aqua-colored (&3). K L M N O is green-colored (&a). P Q R S T is aqua-colored (&b). U V W X Y red-colored (&c). Z dark purple-colored (&5).

-Add prestige, take out "rebirth". The highest prestige level is 5. Prestige show by your name in Gold (&6) and in Roman Numerals. (I, II, III, IV, V) For example, &7[&6V&7] &7[&eGodFather&7] &eSilent_MC

-Make the economy lower again, I don't like how everything is in the quadruples.

A-$5,000

B-$10,000

C-$25,000

D-$50,000

E-$100,000

F-$500,000

G-$1,000,000

H-$1,250,000

I-$1,750,000

K-$3,000,000

L-$4,500,000

M-$6,500,000

N-$9,000,000

O-$11,000,000

P-$13,000,000

Q-$15,500,000

R-$25,000,000

S-$50,000,000

T-$100,000,000

U-$1,000,000,000

V-$5,000,000,000

W-$15,000,000,000

X-$30,000,000,000

Y-$50,000,000,000

Z-$100,000,000,000

-Every prestige makes all your money go away, it is against the rules to pay someone your money then prestige and have them pay you back. (You guys can decide the punishments, I'm talking about staff.)

-Every prestige you do, every /rankup becomes 20% more expensive.

-Add drugs

Sugar - Cocaine Gives Speed II for 10 seconds & Wither I for 5 seconds. 10 Second Delay.

Cactus Green - Weed Gives Strength I for 20 seconds & Nausea (whatever the highest is) for 1 minute. 15 Second Delay

Pumpkin Seeds - Ecstasy Speed III for 1 minute, Saturation for 1 hour & Blindness (whatever the highest is) 1 minute 30 seconds. 15 minute Delay.

-It is illegal to use drugs, and if a staff member catches it, (a player CAN'T snitch) they have the right to send the player to jail. (It depends on what drug it is for how long the jail time is (With Cocaine being the lowest sentence and Ecstasy being the highest sentence). Don't make it extraordinarily long

-Fix the duping bug

-Make it a perm ban to abuse and glitch out the game (I'm looking at you Monstererza)

-Fix Ultra Crate

-Bring back shop signs

-Fix bug where you can't merge plots

-Put /sell back, and make it so you can sell at a place without actually being at that place. Example: I'm at mine D and I say /sell X and whatever items in my inventory that I can mine from mine X are sold.

-Don't make GodFather better than all the mines, it will be too P2W.

Thug-Same as K mine

Criminal-Same as Q mine

Blackhat-Same as T mine

Lunatic-Same as U mine

Murderer-Same as W mine

GodFather-Same as X mine

-Make multipliers lower

Thug-1.1 Multi

Criminal-1.2 Multi

Blackhat-1.3 Multi

Lunatic-1.4 Multi

Murderer-1.5 Multi

GodFather-1.55 Multi

-Remove the Special kits (Bape Gucci Versaci) They just don't fit into Prison and make the game worse.

-DON'T add fighting custom enchantments.

-DON'T make crates better.

-Only put in Vote, Rare, Ultra, and God crates. (Rank up is basically useless and the Summer packages are just OP.)

-Don't put in those Emeralds that allow you to knock a certain amount of percent of your rank off. Last season people just abused them.

-Make money from mines lower so it's harder to rank up.

-Don't ruin the economy by putting mines that give you like 400 quintillions in one inventory. (The absolute highest should be MAYBE 1 quad, and it's going to be VERY hard to get. You need hours of mining.)

-Remove the PVP mine.

-Make picks have to break blocks for you to get the speed and jump boosts. (This will remove PVP picks which are very annoying and ruin the concept of PVP.

Congrats if you read all this.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would bring more players into Jartex.

Extra Information:
This is a repost because I was going to edit my last one and then realized there were no more edit buttons.

Comment down below if you have any more ideas or dislike some of my ideas.
I did not mean 1 quad per inventory!!! Max should be like 500B per inventory