Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Reset Timer for Leaderboards

alyan

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
uwu​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reset Timer for Leaderboards​

Suggestion Details:
Leaderboards

As we know, Jartex has lifetime, monthly, and weekly leaderboards. However, the exact reset time for the monthly and weekly leaderboards remains unknown. I believe that adding a timer to these leaderboards would be a small but helpful change​
Other Situations
If the Jartex leaderboards do not reset, Jartex could consider adding a 'soon' marker after the scheduled reset time. This 'soon' period could last for a day or more. We are all aware that Jartex occasionally delays leaderboard resets; for example, the monthly leaderboard is currently still frozen and has not been reset yet!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People will wait for the leaderboards to reset and then start grinding, which will result in more active players​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
uwu​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reset Timer for Leaderboards​

Suggestion Details:
Leaderboards

As we know, Jartex has lifetime, monthly, and weekly leaderboards. However, the exact reset time for the monthly and weekly leaderboards remains unknown. I believe that adding a timer to these leaderboards would be a small but helpful change​
Other Situations
If the Jartex leaderboards do not reset, Jartex could consider adding a 'soon' marker after the scheduled reset time. This 'soon' period could last for a day or more. We are all aware that Jartex occasionally delays leaderboard resets; for example, the monthly leaderboard is currently still frozen and has not been reset yet!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People will wait for the leaderboards to reset and then start grinding, which will result in more active players​
Yo alyan alyan , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
There's no need for such a feature because we technically already know when they will reset. Ex: Weekly leaderboards will reset at the end of the week, Monthly leaderboards will reset at the end of the month, Yearly leaderboards will reset at the end of the year. That's simple.

Also, another reason is that they should focus on adding something that's really useful, instead of this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
alyan

alyan

Donator
Donator
Yo alyan alyan , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
There's no need for such a feature because we technically already know when they will reset. Ex: Weekly leaderboards will reset at the end of the week, Monthly leaderboards will reset at the end of the month, Yearly leaderboards will reset at the end of the year. That's simple.

Also, another reason is that they should focus on adding something that's really useful, instead of this.
its not that simple, People will know that in 30 minutes Jartex leaderboards will be reset so they can start grinding for the top spot, thanks tho

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
its not that simple, People will know that in 30 minutes Jartex leaderboards will be reset so they can start grinding for the top spot, thanks tho
Yeah, but they can add something much more useful instead of this, since it can take some time to be added. Also, I don't think anyone cares about leaderboards that much.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
alyan

alyan

Donator
Donator
Yeah, but they can add something much more useful instead of this, since it can take some time to be added. Also, I don't think anyone cares about leaderboards that much.
I do care lmao, I think that would be a small but helpful update

Aevuh

Hellow Alyan,

I understand the suggestion for adding a reset timer for the leaderboards on JartexNetwork. While I can't take a side on the matter, I can provide you with a balanced perspective.

Potential downsides to consider:
• Implementing a reset timer may create additional pressure for players to grind and compete, potentially leading to burnout.
• If the reset timer is not accurately synchronized, it may cause confusion and frustration among players who rely on the leaderboard reset for their gameplay strategy.

Potential benefits to consider:
• Having a visible reset timer can provide transparency and clarity to players, allowing them to plan their gameplay accordingly.
• It can create a sense of anticipation and excitement for players, encouraging more active participation in the leaderboard competitions.

Overall, implementing a reset timer for the leaderboards on JartexNetwork could have both positive and negative implications. It would be important to carefully consider the potential impact on the player community and ensure that it enhances the overall gameplay experience.

"Also, another reason is that they should focus on adding something that's really useful, instead of this." This suggestion is better than some suggestions, so respect his suggestion and instead of that, you should apologize, that was mean.

Byee :3

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey their alyan alyan after reviewing you'r suggestion I've decide to Upvote +1 For the following reason.

• While it's true that many players may be aware of the general reset times for the leaderboards, it's important to consider those who may not be as familiar with the schedule. Adding a timer or a "soon" marker can provide clarity and avoid confusion for all players, ensuring a more inclusive and user-friendly experience. It's always beneficial to make small but helpful changes that cater to the needs of a diverse player base.

Kind Regards,
~Shadow

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
"Also, another reason is that they should focus on adding something that's really useful, instead of this." This suggestion is better than some suggestions, so respect his suggestion and instead of that, you should apologize, that was mean.
What? I cannot understand if you're saying this to me, cuz you quoted the stuff I've said, and if you really are then you should know some things, it's simple, and we already know when they will reset, so I don't find any reason why should they add this, and there's stuff that is much more “useful” than this, and they should focus on adding it because we technically know when the lbd will reset.
And I do not feel that I should “apologize” because I'm speaking the truth.

Aevuh

You're telling the truth for now, but you cant just tell him to suggest something better than this instead since you are underestimating his suggestions.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
You're telling the truth for now, but you cant just tell him to suggest something better than this instead since you are underestimating his suggestions.
Uhh, I'm sorry if you misunderstood something 😭, I don't want to this to turn into an argument, I wasn't underestimating anyone, it was just my opinion because, for example in bedwars there are some things that CAN be really useful because we really need them. And after all, it's only my opinion.