Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Reset (now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Reset (now)

Description:
Going over things that are required for PracticePvP because we technically are playing on a server from 2018 with no updates whatsoever overtime.

1) Things that definitely need a change :

- Maps : Have the maps less laggy, square shaped, same length as the maps we have right now.

- Pearl Cooldown : Instead of 10 seconds please make it 15 seconds.

- Lag : The entire server has been absolutely god cringeworth laggy since I don't even know when so please do the required changes to fix all the possible lag and obviously increase the player limit for the server as players actually like to play the gamemode and enjoy it.

- KB : This is a part I can't really explain, for most parts to setup a proper KB from a RandomKB plugin you may ask help from Knowly Knowly , Andeh Andeh or Qubow Qubow (These are the absolte OG PvP Minemen ever both, mouse count over 10)

- Ranked Matches : Don't put a limit on Ranked Matches, that makes no one actually play ranked and then the elo gets clogged up in higher rank players (Who have ranks and get 250+ ranked matches a day), which results in us all (Ranked Players) queuing 1000 elo cheaters or animals and gaining 3-4 elo per fight even after sweating.

- Elo Changes : Make some Elo changes such that you gain more Elo and lose more Elo from the very start (Basically instead of only 6-7 Elo per fight on the same Elo level, make it 14-17 Elo per fight on the same Elo level along with higher Elo on defeating players who have higher Elo)

- Fix /elo tab where there are multiple NoDebuffs.

- Fix Sumo Ranked.

- Add 3 Golden Heads in UHC giving you Regeneration II for 8 seconds each. (6 Gaps are NOT enough for a good long fight)

- Have a better saturation, I have to eat every 25 seconds.

*Hopefully there's an appropriate list of bugs from Practice that will be accordingly fixed, I'm not going to name every single one of them*

2) Ranks (Colours, Pricing, Features) :

- Knight : Price - 10 EUR. - #Knight Tag

Can host Sumo Event (30 minutes cooldown), Nickname without Colours, White Chat Colour, can choose Maps in duels.

- Pro : Price - 15 EUR. - #Pro Tag

Can host Sumo Event (20 minutes cooldown), Nickname without Colours, White + Pink Chat Colour, can choose Maps in duels, can host LMS (30 minutes cooldown). (NOTE : This is the same rank colour as what we have right NOW)

- Veteran : Price - 25 EUR. - #Veteran Tag

Can host Sumo Event (15 minutes cooldown), Nickname without Colours, White + Pink + Green Chat Colour, can choose Maps in duels, can host LMS (20 minutes cooldown), can host Brackets (30 minutes cooldown).

- Mythic : Price - 50 EUR. - #Mythic Tag

Can host Sumo Event (15 minutes cooldown), Nickname WITH Colours, Half of the chat Colours available, can choose Maps in duels, can host LMS (20 minutes cooldown), can host Brackets (20 minutes cooldown), can host Public Parties. (Public Parties will be fun - Explained in a later topic named : Custom Kits)

- Titan : Price - 100 EUR. - #Titan Tag

Can host all events on a 15 minutes cooldown, Nickname with Colours, All chat Colours available, can choose Maps in duels, can host Public Parties, can host a Tournament every 48 hours.

Winner of this Tournament gets a tag #WINNER.

This brings us to Custom Levels, Custom Tags, Custom Kits etc.

3) Miscellaneous :

- Add a Custom Level that keeps on leveling up as you fight more players in-game (Like a KitPvp Level up bar, add similar EXP to KitPvp for Kills but instead of level 100, stretch it out to level 400)

So technically if 1000 Kills on KitPvp would get you to 25 Level, it will get you to 100 Level on Practice.

For this Custom Level, winning events will give you EXP worth of 10 players, winning Tournaments will give you EXP worth of 50 players (Which is x10 and x50 of what you would get by killing a player)

Leveling system will also tell other players about their opponents (If they're legit or not - If they have a higher level they are playing for a relatively longer time and might be actual good players)

For every 50 levels you get a Challenger Key which you can open by Right Clicking a Crate in spawn (Please note that you CANNOT trade Keys with this Crate, the Keys will be Soul Bound)

Rewards that you can get :

1) 5% Exp (Gives 5% Exp of your current level) (25% Chance)

2) Chat Colour (Random) (So that's already 7 ish rewards) (15% Chance)

3) Tag Colour (Random) (Another 7 rewards) (15% Chance)

3) Kill Effect (Heart Particles, Blood Particles, Lucky Block Particles, Happy Particles, Angry Particles, Redstone Particles, Slime Particles - Slime Dropping around the player's dead body - , Bunny Particles - Bunny hopping on death - , Rainbow Particle - Different Colour wools drops from opponent's dead body and colours the near area - ) And many more (Please take some inspiration from Minigames, there are some particle effects there aswell) (10% Chance)

4) #Crates Tag (5% Chance)

5) #FreeElo Tag (5% Chance)

6) #Autoclicker Tag (5% Chance)

7) #HighElo Tag (5% Chance)

8) #EloWarrior Tag (5% Chance)

9) #Challenger Tag (5% Chance)

10) Double Keys (3% Chance)

11) Knight Rank (14 Days) (1% Chance)

12) Pro Rank (7 Days) (1% Chance)

- Items in Store :

x1 Challenger Key (2 EUR) (1 EUR with 50% Sale)

x5 Challenger Keys (10 EUR)

x10+2 Challenger Keys (20 EUR)

x1 Tag Bundle (25 EUR) : Giving you 5 Exclusive Bold Coloured Tags!

Tags included :

- #P2W

- #Leaderboards

- #PracticeReset

- #GoodGame

- #DemiGod

(yeah idk what I'm smoking)

- Custom Kits :

There will be a command named /customkit where you can customize your own kit (With possibly any PvP Item there is in the game)

With this Custom Kit, players can duel their friends with these Custom Kits OR, Donators can use these Custom Kits in their Public Parties to make things spice up.

When you type /customkit, you will be greeted with 3 options in a GUI.

1) Create Your Custom Kit

2) Preview Your Custom Kits

3) Use A Custom Kit

With "Use A Custom Kit" option, you can choose Custom Kits that other players have used.

How can you make your Custom Kit display there?

/customkit

Create Your Custom Kit

After you're done creating your Kit, you will be asked if the kit is Public or Private.

For Publications, the kit will be displayed in "Use A Custom Kit" option.

PS : Donators can make more custom kits.

Players : 1

Knight : 2

Pro : 3

.... And so on.

- Leaderboards :

There will be a total of 5 leaderboards displayed in /spawn.

1) Top Level. (Top 10)

2) Top Kills. (Top 10) - Duel Kills / Deaths will not count in your /stats

3) Most Global Elo. (Top 10)

4) Most Elo. (Different Gamemodes, Gamemodes will keep switching every 15 seconds) (Top 10)

5) Most Events Won.

- FFA : Free For All

In your inventory slots you'd have a Golden Axe (Or any item) that will take you to "FFA", this will be a world where you'll be spawned with a dedicated Kit (Let's say NoDebuff), you will have a spawn area of like 10 blocks, you go off that platform and PvP Enables, you can freely fight other players without the fear of tampering your stats. (This FFA will be available in more kits, not just NoDebuff)

- More Gamemodes :

1) Spleef.

2) Bridge. (Highly requested)

3) Quick NoDebuff (Only your hotbars are filled with pots, no food, 4 pearls)

4) Quick Soup (Only your hotbars are filled with soups)

5) Refill Soup (In this gamemode you will have better armour with Unbreaking II Iron and you will be given the ingredients to craft 64 soups) Which is x64 Bowls, x64 Brown Mushrooms, x64 Red Mushrooms. Now you can play very aggressive in this gamemode or take your time and craft more soups and play a longer game.

6) Classic (Diamond Armour, 16 Arrows with a Bow, Diamond Sword, 32 Steak, Fishing Rod, 4 Golden Apples)

7) Archer (Protection III Leather Armour, Sharp I Stone Pickaxe, 4 Golden Apples, Power III Infinity I Bow) Sahviiksil Sahviiksil

All these gamemodes will be available in ranked aswell!

I'll edit the suggestion as I get more ideas, for now this is it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will trust me, players are dying for a Practice reset.

Extra Information:
Don't reset it and Knowly Knowly , xd_banana xd_banana will resign!

Last edited:

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Didn't read but +1 cuz needs reset

Knowly

Donator
Donator
IGN
Knowly
I agree with literally all the ideas, what would we do without Andeh..

Last edited:

Boutt

Donator
Donator
Couldn't find one thing I disagreed with, Andeh biggest brain ww +1

xWolfy_24

That's that's just owww. Couldn't agrree more with your suggestions

eeKso94

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
+1
Nothing to say, I agree with all the ideas

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
I like this suggestion a lot. But I think that The Bridge should be it's own game mode, it should have its own lobby, leaderboard, etc.

But everything else is great, +1.

Upvoted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Andeh

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
I like this suggestion a lot. But I think that The Bridge should be it's own game mode, it should have its own lobby, leaderboard, etc.

But everything else is great, +1.

Upvoted
Imo too much of work for Bridge that's why I crammed it here and not a whole "minigame" for that. (As you can see the current minigames, UHC, Skywars, Bedwars, The Bridge, don't think they'll make a separate relatively smaller minigame just for the gamemode)

Redorian

Donator
Donator
IGN
Redorian
no high money ranks please I'm still here chilling with pro if you wanna buy me titan I'm down
+1 though

Status
Not open for further replies.