Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Reset all /plot commands to usual if possible

JerryMine

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
JerryMine2818

What is the suggestion about?
Reset all /plot commands to usual if possible

Description:
In short, many usage of the /plot commands have been neglected since the owner themselves doesn't want the players to do crappy stuff and explode the server. However, due to this, some important and fun stuffs have been left behind.

First of all, I will go through the most important thing.

/plot load
Why /plot load? When you use /plot load, you can backup your plot after you /plot save it. The player's access to this command is neglected and plot backups can't be done without it. In case if you don't want too many spams for this, you can make a time limit, such as 12 hours or so. Many griefers have been found and they are not punished for their actions. So, we will just need this so the griefer will do nothing other than wasting their time.

Here are some other fun and customative stuffs players might have been wanted.

/plot set flag
I think this command might be too much for your server to handle, but I will still describe it.

/plot set flag allows you to manage many stuffs inside the plot, such as:
- titles when you enter the plot
- message when someone enters / leaves the plot
- greets the player who enters the plot
- turn players into gamemode 0
- allow untrusted / unadded players to use buttons and doors

And so much more. In fact, use this link: -=here=-

/plots comment and /plot inbox
This command will send message to the plot owner and the owner can read the inbox. It is a very simple and cool design and you should make a timer of 5 minutes per message and a player will only be able to have up to 3 messages sent to the plot.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These edits will improve Jartex's creative a lot, and it can be very useful in later ages.

Extra Information:
I hope this suggestion will get accepted because the /plot load must be corrected, or else we can't backup plots.

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello JerryMine,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that most of your suggestions are accepted and it has been implemented in its latest update!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
Gunfire