Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Requesting staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

_awkwardness_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
_awkwardness_

What is the suggestion about?
Requesting staff

Description:
So basically there would be a command /helpop (offender / hacker name) (hack they're using)
ex: /helpop _awkwardness_ AntiKb
I have seen this command on several other servers and thought it would be cool if it was added to Jartex.
Of course some of you might thing this would be exploited and spammed (intentionally or non intentionally)
So to counter that I suggest

1- Adding a delay so players can't spam the command or/and making it so the player can only report the hacker once

2- In order for staff to actually check out the hacker he has to reported by several players (2-3)

3- If a certain player reports too many players at once he will either be banned from using /helpop or/and get a certain punishment ex: 1-day IP ban first offense​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would reduce the number of hackers and improve the game for both staff and members

For staff they won't have to go across servers looking for hackers anymore they will be reported directly by the player via the /helpop command

it is also very game changing for members obviously and it will significantly reduce the amount of hackers in Jartex overall making it a better server
Note: This command will only be for malicious hacks. Chat offenses can wait that's of course to reduce the amount of spam and Stop it from overwhelming the staff members

BotCheetah

+1 I agree on most fronts. But I do disagree with the command being able to ban people without a staff. This would be an issue especially in group games like Skyblock or Factions, where people would mass report someone they want to be kicked

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
-1 duplicate suggestion they are already working on /report

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod