Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Tanish6969​

What is your suggestion's title?
reports​

Suggestion Details:
reports. should make a /r command where u do /r <username> and it sends a notification to all staff online about the hacker which has been noticed recently, so that they could spectate it and take actions' necessary​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
the report one its fast, easy and very useful since you want action done fast on it and since no staff really responds to party invites and all instead this is helpful​

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Downvote

Hello Tanish6969,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it due to the following reason(s);
  • Already suggested and denied.
  • (/r) is used to reply direct messages in game.

Helpful Link(s):

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Hey Tanish6969,

After review your Suggestion you've have sent, unfortunate I decide to Downvoted/-1 it due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and denied multiple times.
  • Their are multiple reasons, why this shouldn't be added as command, I bet everyone want's it, included me, but other reason are everyone could abuse this command by just following their own will doesn't matter the player hacking or not, they just follow by their own feelings, also this gonna increase their work due to false report more than they facing right now.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Tanish6969

Tanish6969

Donator
Donator
Hey Tanish6969,

After review your Suggestion you've have sent, unfortunate I decide to Downvoted/-1 it due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and denied multiple times.
  • Their are multiple reasons, why this shouldn't be added as command, I bet everyone want's it, included me, but other reason are everyone could abuse this command by just following their own will doesn't matter the player hacking or not, they just follow by their own feelings, also this gonna increase their work due to false report more than they facing right now.
I just feel like a conversation should be started on a new report system since the hackers don't get properly noticed by the anti cheat, they toggle only a few which allows them to bypass the current working anti cheat, the staff who are in game either are vanished or they do not reply to the party invites, and grinders who don't have much time to play in a day like me get killed by hackers which is very frustrating so that's why I made this suggestion

ned_

Donator
Donator
I just feel like a conversation should be started on a new report system since the hackers don't get properly noticed by the anti cheat, they toggle only a few which allows them to bypass the current working anti cheat, the staff who are in game either are vanished or they do not reply to the party invites, and grinders who don't have much time to play in a day like me get killed by hackers which is very frustrating so that's why I made this suggestion
wdym by the anticheat toggles for a few?
the anticheat is always active

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hello Tanish6969!
After reviewing your suggestion I decided to give -1.
Reasons:

• Suggested and denied multiple times
Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.