Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotEnergyMC

Minecraft Username:
SortaCold​

What is the suggestion about?
Reporting​

Description:
I feel like the server should make it so you can report ingame without having to go to the forums because its very annoying filling out this form where you can make it so its like what I said below.

Command: /report <player> <reason>

What the command does: It notifies all staff online about the report.

Sorry if this has been suggested already but I'm tired of not being able to report people ingame and having to go to the forums to do it. even when im in a game and have to report someone.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Alot.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
SortaCold

What is the suggestion about?
Reporting

Description:
I feel like the server should make it so you can report ingame without having to go to the forums because its very annoying filling out this form where you can make it so its like what I said below.

Command: /report <player> <reason>

What the command does: It notifies all staff online about the report.

Sorry if this has been suggested already but I'm tired of not being able to report people ingame and having to go to the forums to do it. even when im in a game and have to report someone.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Alot.
-1 suggested over 10 times now

jartex will never add a report command because people will flood the command

you can always do /staff and invite a staff member to your party and tell him/her about the hacker

AsmrMeNOW

-1 suggested over 10 times now

jartex will never add a report command because people will flood the command

you can always do /staff and invite a staff member to your party and tell him/her about the hacker
Tbh staff can always make it ao that:
1. A curtain minigame level can use /report in minigames or a curtain rank
2. Create a antihacker group. (NOT A STAFF RANK AND OTHER PEOPLE CANT TELL THAT YOUR IN THAT GROUP)
3. Make it that in the /report system if you get false reports that there is a temp-ban notification to notify people if they abuse the sustem.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotEnergyMC

NotEnergyMC

Tbh staff can always make it ao that:
1. A curtain minigame level can use /report in minigames or a curtain rank
2. Create a antihacker group. (NOT A STAFF RANK AND OTHER PEOPLE CANT TELL THAT YOUR IN THAT GROUP)
3. Make it that in the /report system if you get false reports that there is a temp-ban notification to notify people if they abuse the sustem.
along with that they can make cooldowns like once you report one person you cant report someone else for another 5 minutes, and then they can make it so staff can toggle off alerts from reports. and if the person still tries to spam it they can block them from doing /report for however long, or do what you said, tempban them for abusing the report system.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, NotEnergyMC​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.