Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Global Reporting System

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

What is your suggestion's title?
Reporting System​

Suggestion Details:
Idk how to start so am just gonna get straight to the point. The reporting System of Jartexnetwork is probably not the most efficient or in other words "garbage" now some people will just insta dislike + ratio my suggestion by reading this but just read the entire thing anyways jartex needs a quick reporting system for many reasons if you guys wanna sit and read then go on

1 Servers like bmc hypixel and multiple other servers use a quick reporting system to punish cheaters/Rule breakers and it's been very efficient i have played hypixel and i just used /wcr and after a few minutes the report was reviewed and the cheater was banned so basically it's more efficient as long as there are active staff who can help. Not only that but you don't have to make party invites to staff members which is much better because they might think it's a troll with p invites

2 Another reason why a quick reporting system could be better is because you won't have to record evidence and upload it and i know some people are probably laughing at me right now and calling me a clown but go get a low end pc with 4 gb ram and see how if you try running a recording software your pc will blow up not only that but uploading takes a while on bad internet connections so quick reporting also fixes that

3 As i said above quick reporting is much easier and way faster so it means that cheaters will be banned much more frequently because staff won't have to get out of vanish and will just review the reports with a plugin or something idk thiemo knows

And the system will simply work like this:

Fist you type /report then it will take you to a book and quill where you can pick a choice why you want to report the player then you make your choice and boom its listed now staff will just open something like reports list or something idk thiemo knows. Anyways as I was saying staff will open some kind of reports list and see all the reports

Now idk if it will be some kind of replay sytem or staff will just /spec they suspect but it's just way more efficient than just putting your whole house on fire just to make a report​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More efficient reporting system means less Rule Breakers so.... idk ok jk it just basically improves the gameplay​

Extra Information:
Some people are now probably thinking that this is not a good idea because it could easily be abused but they could just simply add a rule that if you make troll quick reports you'll get a punishment

For example:

1st offence = Warning

2nd Offence = 24 hours ban from quick reporting (basically their remove their permission to use the quick report command )

3rd Offence 7d ban from quick reporting

4th Offence 30d ban from quick reporting

5th Offence Permanent ban from quick reporting or 1 year ban idk

Also about Great reporter roles etc they'll only be obtainable through forum reporting or you would make requirements for quick reporting

Here is an example:

Active reporter (i think that's what it's named idk) Will need 2500 or 5000 quick reports

Great Reporter will need 5000 or 20000 quick reports

Senior reporter will need 50000 75000 or 100000 quick reports

I don't know why this hasn't been added yet it's very efficient on most servers and jartex has like 25-30 staff members so it should be efficient​

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Downvote

Hello abigL,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it due to the following reason(s);
  • Already Suggested and Denied.

Helpful Link(s):
Active reporter (i think that's what it's named idk) Will need 2500 or 5000 quick reports
Great Reporter will need 5000 or 20000 quick reports​
Senior reporter will need 50000 75000 or 100000 quick reports​
A bit far fetched.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Suggestion - Downvote

Hello abigL,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Downvote/-1 it due to the following reason(s);

Helpful Link(s):

A bit far fetched.
Maybe instead of linking to the guide you could've linked the suggestion 🙄

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

Reporting System​

Suggestion Details:
Idk how to start so am just gonna get straight to the point. The reporting System of Jartexnetwork is probably not the most efficient or in other words "garbage" now some people will just insta dislike + ratio my suggestion by reading this but just read the entire thing anyways jartex needs a quick reporting system for many reasons if you guys wanna sit and read then go on​
1 Servers like bmc hypixel and multiple other servers use a quick reporting system to punish cheaters/Rule breakers and it's been very efficient i have played hypixel and i just used /wcr and after a few minutes the report was reviewed and the cheater was banned so basically it's more efficient as long as there are active staff who can help. Not only that but you don't have to make party invites to staff members which is much better because they might think it's a troll with p invites​
2 Another reason why a quick reporting system could be better is because you won't have to record evidence and upload it and i know some people are probably laughing at me right now and calling me a clown but go get a low end pc with 4 gb ram and see how if you try running a recording software your pc will blow up not only that but uploading takes a while on bad internet connections so quick reporting also fixes that​
3 As i said above quick reporting is much easier and way faster so it means that cheaters will be banned much more frequently because staff won't have to get out of vanish and will just review the reports with a plugin or something idk thiemo knows​
And the system will simply work like this:​
Fist you type /report then it will take you to a book and quill where you can pick a choice why you want to report the player then you make your choice and boom its listed now staff will just open something like reports list or something idk thiemo knows. Anyways as I was saying staff will open some kind of reports list and see all the reports​
Now idk if it will be some kind of replay sytem or staff will just /spec they suspect but it's just way more efficient than just putting your whole house on fire just to make a report​

More efficient reporting system means less Rule Breakers so.... idk ok jk it just basically improves the gameplay​

Extra Information:
Some people are now probably thinking that this is not a good idea because it could easily be abused but they could just simply add a rule that if you make troll quick reports you'll get a punishment​
For example:​
1st offence = Warning​
2nd Offence = 24 hours ban from quick reporting (basically their remove their permission to use the quick report command )​
3rd Offence 7d ban from quick reporting​
4th Offence 30d ban from quick reporting​
5th Offence Permanent ban from quick reporting or 1 year ban idk​
Also about Great reporter roles etc they'll only be obtainable through forum reporting or you would make requirements for quick reporting​
Here is an example:​
Active reporter (i think that's what it's named idk) Will need 2500 or 5000 quick reports​
I don't know why this hasn't been added yet it's very efficient on most servers and jartex has like 25-30 staff members so it should be efficient​
1+
This is what I call a suggestion and not just quick word for just gold coin

This is really well made even tho it copy other server it still better then every single report suggestion

Good job my dude

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Suggestion - Downvote

Hello abigL,

Helpful Link(s):

A bit far fetched.
I think you need guide on how to properly review a suggestion my guy

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
abigL​

Reporting System​

Suggestion Details:
Idk how to start so am just gonna get straight to the point. The reporting System of Jartexnetwork is probably not the most efficient or in other words "garbage" now some people will just insta dislike + ratio my suggestion by reading this but just read the entire thing anyways jartex needs a quick reporting system for many reasons if you guys wanna sit and read then go on​
1 Servers like bmc hypixel and multiple other servers use a quick reporting system to punish cheaters/Rule breakers and it's been very efficient i have played hypixel and i just used /wcr and after a few minutes the report was reviewed and the cheater was banned so basically it's more efficient as long as there are active staff who can help. Not only that but you don't have to make party invites to staff members which is much better because they might think it's a troll with p invites​
2 Another reason why a quick reporting system could be better is because you won't have to record evidence and upload it and i know some people are probably laughing at me right now and calling me a clown but go get a low end pc with 4 gb ram and see how if you try running a recording software your pc will blow up not only that but uploading takes a while on bad internet connections so quick reporting also fixes that​
3 As i said above quick reporting is much easier and way faster so it means that cheaters will be banned much more frequently because staff won't have to get out of vanish and will just review the reports with a plugin or something idk thiemo knows​
And the system will simply work like this:​
Fist you type /report then it will take you to a book and quill where you can pick a choice why you want to report the player then you make your choice and boom its listed now staff will just open something like reports list or something idk thiemo knows. Anyways as I was saying staff will open some kind of reports list and see all the reports​

Extra Information:
Some people are now probably thinking that this is not a good idea because it could easily be abused but they could just simply add a rule that if you make troll quick reports you'll get a punishment​
For example:​
1st offence = Warning​
2nd Offence = 24 hours ban from quick reporting (basically their remove their permission to use the quick report command )​
3rd Offence 7d ban from quick reporting​
4th Offence 30d ban from quick reporting​
5th Offence Permanent ban from quick reporting or 1 year ban idk​
Also about Great reporter roles etc they'll only be obtainable through forum reporting or you would make requirements for quick reporting​
Here is an example:​
Active reporter (i think that's what it's named idk) Will need 2500 or 5000 quick reports​
Suggestion - Downvoted (-1)

Hey abigL after reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it for the folowing reasons:

- already suggested and denied

Have a nice day

(ps: the ranks that u stated above "

Great Reporter will need 5000 or 20000 quick reports

Senior reporter will need 50000 75000 or 100000 quick reports" dont you think its like over exagerated?

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, abigL​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Has already been suggested multiple times.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier