Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Reporters of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGON623

What is the suggestion about?
Reporters of the month

Description:
Just like top voters of the month I would like to suggest "Reporters of the month" Meaning the the person with the highest reports (or a goal could be set by the management like 200 chat reports 100 gameplays etc) will win rewards like top reporters as they are contributing in the community and helping it by clearing the hackers. This would also promote the "Great reporter" rank. There would be motivation.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would simply motivate the community to report the rule breakers and would motivate them to keep the server clean. After all no one likes rule breakers and this would help the server.I feel as if the rank "Great reporter" is a bit "dead" so this would make people motivated more than ever,!

Extra Information:
P.s I am still waiting on my Great reporter rank on discord / forums :D

lolzeko

Banned
Donator
wtf i never seen so good suggestion seriously, this should be added bro, this will give people so big motivation to report rule breakers , BIG +1!!!

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

LordKacem

Donator
Donator
+1
cool idea and it'll motivate more players to report rulebreakers

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
DROGON623

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral

Only +1 if they implement something on forums archive to count each forum users reports, cause don't think anyone on the team will want to spend hours count each players report from a month ago. No it isn't because we're lazy, it's because there is alot of reports coming in each day.
Your suggestion is also good. So maybe a change to my suggestion and addition of yours will be fantastic, thanks for your opinion!!

LilElite

Donator
Donator
Great idea +1 would be great and would bring people motivation to report and also help the server be clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.