Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Reporters of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
DROGOn623 / Crueling

What is the suggestion about?
Reporters of the month

Description:
The idea is pretty simple, The top 3 reporters from the month will be given store credit prizes, similar to vote top.

OPTIOMAL:

Adding a minimum requirement of 50 chat reports / 50 gameplay reports so that one single type of report is not flooded and the ratio is uneven. I do think 50 is a bit low since this will be for a month, But I will leave it up to the management to decide.

OPTIONAL #2:

This could be done like the karaoke event, Let me elaborate. There will be 4 winners, 2 will be picked from top gameplay reports and the other 2 will be picked from top chat reports.

I personally prefer the second option.

I also recommend Great reporter being removed after a month of inactivity from reports. Currently, From what I was told, It is set to one year. (I was told this is why I don't have my Great reporter on forums).

I also understand there would need to be some other things that would need to be added to the forums, For example, A reports counter to be able to check your lifetime, monthly, weekly reports.
Edit: Much like karaoke winners from the previous month will not be able to win the next month, This is to give other players a chance to win as well so they are not discouraged or disheartened by one person just tryharding reports.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex is continuously growing and attracting new players, This is good for the server, However there are also negatives to this. With the new influx of people, there are a lot hackers infesting all the gamemodes, Especially minigames. Many players of the community are unaware of the reporting systems, and find it complicated or time consuming, They do not go through the effort to research this, and this is in good reason in my opinion. In their minds, The hacker will just come back and their time and effort would be useless.

However, If the management was to incentivize reporting, Like it does in the staff team, Many players who usually would not have any interest in reporting, will take up the challenge of getting rid of hackers. Jartex would significantly reduce the amount of cheaters. It will also clean the chats of malicious content being spammed by toxic people, thus creating a more clean and friendly environment for all.

This would also put down the debate for great reporters to get something from putting in their efforts to help the server, I understand that the Great reporter rank is volunteering, However I do find it really unfair that multiple people do not get rewarded for their hard-word and effort.

Extra Information:
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 Please check okay thanks bye.

STAFF MEMBERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
This is because:
1- They have special perms which players do not and I think its pretty obvious this is meant to be on forums and staff members have their own staff site they report on.
2- They already receive a reward for their contributions in the form of credits.​

I hate women.

Last edited:

temptme

Addicted Member
IGN
temptme
Hello DROGON623 DROGON623 ,

After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a +1 as this will motivate a lot of members of the community to start reporting cheaters/chat offenders. In fact, this will also help Jartex Network punish tons and tons of rule-breakers making the server cleaner. Good luck!

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I'm going for a +1, reasons stated by yourself.
The idea is pretty simple, The top 3 reporters from the month will be given store credit prizes, similar to vote top.
That's a great frikin idea.

Lolguy wins first* month pretty sure! XD

Last edited:

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Pros-
It incentivizes reporting, causes more and more people to report 😎
It will make great reporters want to compete for the title every month 😉
Would really help clean up the malicious and toxic chats of players in every game 🎉

Cons-
It incentivizes reporting, causes more and more people to report 😭
It will make great reporters want to compete for the title every month 😡
Would really clean up the bad jokes of innocent of players making innocent jokes in every game 🗑

I would still give it a +1 tho

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
+1, it would be fun and convincing people to report blah blah lolguy will be first every month and maybe me if i try yeah fun

_crudekiller_

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello DROGON623,

I believe this idea is very interesting. Yes we know that this suggestion has some
Pros and some Cons, for example a lot of people are going to see this as a competition and this can lead to a lot of arguments and fights. Although, i believe this can also motivate a lot of people report more and help get rid of those rule breakers. I will give you a +1 and lets see if this will implement right !

Status
Not open for further replies.