Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other /report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housam

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Housam​

What is the suggestion about?
/report​

Description:
Jartex NEEDS a /report system, because most of the time on games like BedWars, SkyWars, People Keep Hacking and the only way to report a hacker is by Recording The Hacker and posting it on the forums, and some players don't have a good PC or a Laptop to record without the game crashing, FPS Issues, Lag Spikes,

Here's a suggestion of how the /report system would work:

A Player uses /report to report the hacker and then on chat or a book you can choose what type of hack the player is using and when done, every staff member would get a notification on chat like:

(Player has reported "Player" For Killaura [Teleport] )

and when a staff member teleports to the hacker they should watch the hacker PVP with other players to see if they ACTUALLY hack

I Think This Should Be a Great Suggestion To the server.

Also, The Player Should Get a Notification On Chat BEFORE Reporting The Player Saying for example:

Abusing /report Would get you a punishment. (This Would Prevent Hackusaters)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This Idea would help Jartex a LOT by preventing hackers into the server.​

Sweazi

Donator
Donator
I really like this idea. Especially since its quarantine, there going to be even more players on Jartex for the next few months. Since its a cracked server there going to think its ok with "cheating" on the sever. Also for example if you call a staff to spectate a 1v1 i think they should remove the "(Staff) is now spectating" because the "hacker" would see it and turn off there hacks.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Housam​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Suggested many times before and accepted ( will be added in future )
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
PaceLV

Status
Not open for further replies.