Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Internal BedWars /report (READ it ALL before denying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
/report (READ it ALL before denying)

Description:
Okay so I hope you read this before denying, I know it has been actually denied before because of the reason *Players will spam it* But I got the solution for it
1- How does the /report work? For example, let's say there is a hacker in your game and you got a 2.0 potato PC and you can't record and you want that hacker to be banned so he/she won't ruin your game so you will do /report <Playername> <Type of hacks>, And every staff member and GREAT reporters will receive a message saying <Rule-breaker name> Has been reported by <reporter name> For <Reason> Accept , Ignore? In case the great reporter or the staff member clicked ignore the message will be deleted, And if the staff member or great reporter accepted it they will be automatically teleported to the hacker, No ONE can see them and only the staff member or the great reporter will be able to fly around to spec the player that has been reported and if he detected any suspicious kind of hacks the staff member (only lower than moderator) will record and the great reporter will also record because great reporters got no perms to ban then report them on forums or Directly send the proof to a Jrmod+ on the Discord.

2- What's the solution to not get /report denied? Okay, so the player that wants to report may only report the rule breaker ONCE for example { NotLoLo1818 has reported lmaooxd1235 for FlyHacks, KillAura}
Second-time {/report lmaooxd1235 FlyHacks, KillAura}, In this case, there will be a message popping up saying {You can't report the player again, You have an active report on the player}

Second Solution- If the player somehow managed to actually report the more than one time and spammed it he will be punished for spamming the /report command, First offense 1 hour mute, Second offense 12 hours mute, Third offense 24 hours mute. There won't be a warning since they know that they are annoying the staff members or the great reporters.

3- What will happen if the player actually gets punished? There will be a message popping up to all the players who reported the rule-breaker saying {Hello thank you for your interest in helping JartexNetwork from getting rid of the rule-breakers have a good stay!}

4- Special chat for /report.
When the player /report <playername> <reason>, There will be a separate chat from the main chat and the Staffs chat, That will help so the great reporters or the staff members won't get annoyed that the report is just coming in all of the sudden between their chat.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There is a TON of players that quit JartexNetwork because it's easy to hack on the server as there is no /report or good anti-cheat, The numbers of players will increase because the number of hackers will decrease, Will make the server really alive, And there are probably more players that are planning to quit because of the huge number of hackers in the server but then they won't

Extra Information:
I spent over 30 mins writing this as I want to actually help JartexNetwork, not for only myself, Also for the other people that enjoy playing on JartexNetwork. I hope you read it all before denying as it was denied before I know that yes due to the reason {People will spam the /report} but I suggested the {solution for it}

Makie

I Really Like It :D
+1
Feel Free To Contact Me Anytime Through Discord : Makie#5509
SkyBlockDream : SkyLord
KitPvP : Hero

ColesonYTV2

-1 Andeh Andeh explained above

Flexier

Donator
Donator
This method is strictly used for servers with "Less" gamemodes. For example : Only Practice gamemode or only a specific gamemode.
Including this for global will be gay for everyone, + The Great Reporter rank is only for bragging, I can get a Great Report in 2 days by trying hard and doing it my ways so no point giving people access to /report and stuff, there are no perks meant to be added.
Well yeah if you have like 5,000 accepted reports then might aswell talk to the management for some perms (Very very rare that you'll actually get the perms, maybe if you were like a YouTuber + Great Reporter + Head Builder)
Agreed

This got denied many times. Come on! You don't have to be that lazy to report on the forums. Its a 1-2 task, only if you have a trazh WiFi which i still so. Doesn't matter? Take your time, its fun.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotLoLo1818

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Agreed

This got denied many times. Come on! You don't have to be that lazy to report on the forums. Its a 1-2 task, only if you have a trazh WiFi which i still so. Doesn't matter? Take your time, its fun.
Reporting isn't really that fun anymore.. don't try to convince me "it's fun" no prizes or anything I'm premium I know I can play on any other servers But I liked Jartex and I want to keep it clean till I lose hope In keeping it clean but I will never give up tho. deny it then.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Reporting isn't really that fun anymore.. don't try to convince me "it's fun" no prizes or anything I'm premium I know I can play on any other servers But I liked Jartex and I want to keep it clean till I lose hope In keeping it clean but I will never give up tho. deny it then.

Wdym "No prizes" lol.

BobbaGD

Situation #1 - What if there were no staffs?
Situation #2 - What if the staffs are given a report, had gone there, and realized it was a fake or joke report?
Situation #3 - What if the staffs have a potato pc?

Bonus - Great Reporter is just a member who reports

Anti-cheat is slightly better than /report (regarding global)

Conclusion - /report is useless

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotLoLo1818

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports

Situation #1 - What if there were no staffs?
Situation #2 - What if the staffs are given a report, had gone there, and realized it was a fake or joke report?
Situation #3 - What if the staffs have a potato pc?

Bonus - Great Reporter is just a member who reports

Anti-cheat is slightly better than /report (regarding global)

Conclusion - /report is useless
1- The report won't be responded to unless if they actually added the great reporter for more assistance
2- The player will be punished
3- staff with a potato PC? Like if you cannot record why did you lie in your Staff application? Pretty much every staff can record

Who said that the anti cheat is better? It legit does nothing if you check my ban page I got a lot of false bans from console and most of the hackers never get banned by console very rare

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
+1, not all people want to report on forums and this is an easy way of reporting hackers and next time a staff opens the reports thing in-game they will see all the people that had been reported and they can just see the people for themselves, there could be 2 ways, either reporting and then the situation is dealt with straight away or even faster (depending) by staff just tping to them when the report has been submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.