Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global /report function

Status
Not open for further replies.

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
LagginMC

What is the suggestion about?
/report function

Description:
I think many of us are fed up of having to record cheaters, upload the video to youtube, make a report on the forums, and then wait for someone to either accept or deny it. Therefore, I believe a /report command would be suitable, the idea of this is that when a player sees someone breaking the rules (gameplay wise), this player can do /report (rule-breakers name) and it will alert all staff online at the time, staff can then claim this report by pressing what comes up in text, for example:

"LagginMC has reported LagginMC (being bad): [Click here to claim report]"

Now obviously you dev's can jazz that up and shit but you get the idea.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I believe this has been needed on Jartex for a long time, and I have no idea why it has yet to be added, therefore I believe now is a good time, there are many ways this can help improve jartex, one, It will obviously reduce the number of rule breakers, as online staff will be able to directly spectate and watch active rulebreakers, two, it will improve the rates of players leaving the server because they are not pleased with the reporting system, a clear example of this is myself actually, I have left the server at weeks at a time due to my anger with the reporting system, therefore this implementation is very close to my heart.
Drawbacks - As there are so many people on the server, there will need to be more staff on at all time zones, and at the moment the staff activity is appalling and I think everyone agrees with me on that one, so I also believe that the staff members with the most number of accepted reports will be put in front of other staff for promotion, I believe this will motivate the Staff team a lot.

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading boomers.

Slash

Donator
Donator
I have read your suggestion and decided to go with -1 due to :

- Suggested so many times.
- Already added to some servers. ( like practice )
- It's useless in my opinion when there is no staff online.
- It can make people stop reporting on the forums.
- it can be abused and wastes staff's time.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, LagginMC​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • A similar suggestion is in discussion.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.