Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
Minecraft Username:
TahJ758​

What is the suggestion about?
Report command​

Description:
During games sometimes players encounter hackers or toxic players. I think it would be a good idea to add in a command to report the toxic player/hacker.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help in catching hackers which the anticheat did not kick or ban.​

Extra Information:
During a bedwars game i encountered a hacker and the only way i had to report hime was with the /staff command and going to the server they are on. Now the thing is i play on 1.8.9 and most times the staff online are on the new Survival,this makes it hard for me to go to Survival and report to a staff member. and thank you ZoneRGH for the help​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested 248 Quadrillion, 359 Trillion, 458 Billion , 586 Million, 576 Thousand and 69 times
chocz700 chocz700

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
TahJ758

What is the suggestion about?
Report command

Description:
During games sometimes players encounter hackers or toxic players. I think it would be a good idea to add in a command to report the toxic player/hacker.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would help in catching hackers which the anticheat did not kick or ban.

Extra Information:
During a bedwars game i encountered a hacker and the only way i had to report hime was with the /staff command and going to the server they are on. Now the thing is i play on 1.8.9 and most times the staff online are on the new Survival,this makes it hard for me to go to Survival and report to a staff member. and thank you ZoneRGH for the help
Bruh when u use /staff u invite them to party not go to the server they’re on -1
chocz700 chocz700 deny
Even if they’re on survival if ur friends with them u can just msg them about it

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TahJ758​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.