Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Replacing 64 arrows to 24 (READ BEFORE DENYING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Replacing 64 arrows to 24 (READ BEFORE DENYING)

Description:
Practice build uhc is just filled with bow spammers that don't actually strategise whilst using the bow, having 64 arrows isn't being used for strategising but to just to bow spam, 24 is enough to have a strategy with the bow without actually spamming it and ruining the fun for others.
Plus it can reduce the number of campers we're getting as people usually camp to just bow spam and they have enough arrows to just sit up there for a long time

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the expereince more fun for players without people just bow spamming all the time and it would reduce the number of campers that we're getting

LimitedElimz

Suspended
Donator
-1 bcuz People Should Be Able To Bow Spam if that's the way they Play. I know that its annoying But some People Play Like this just accept the way they Play.

GOD_BOY1333

Donator
Donator
+1 Vessalie noob pvper only uses bowspam
Just kidding love you!

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
-1 bcuz People Should Be Able To Bow Spam if that's the way they Play. I know that its annoying But some People Play Like this just accept the way they Play.
Well what can you expect from a spammer like you

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Vessalie, +1 , I don't really play much PracicePvP, but I can feel that.

Mockingjase

Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Replacing 64 arrows to 24 (READ BEFORE DENYING)

Description:
Practice build uhc is just filled with bow spammers that don't actually strategise whilst using the bow, having 64 arrows isn't being used for strategising but to just to bow spam, 24 is enough to have a strategy with the bow without actually spamming it and ruining the fun for others.

Plus it can reduce the number of campers we're getting as people usually camp to just bow spam and they have enough arrows to just sit up there for a long time

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the expereince more fun for players without people just bow spamming all the time and it would reduce the number of campers that we're getting
more like 30 would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.