Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Rent House

Status
Not open for further replies.

abobymotaki

Minecraft Username:
abobymotaki​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rent House

Suggestion Details:
My Suggestion Is to add a Rent House to PRISON
This Rent House will Feature the items of players playing PRISON
Prison has so many players that try to sell their mining equipment for gift card but are mostly unsuccessful and on the other side there are players that struggle to make worthy equipment to mine and build up an economy.​
So players will be able to rent mining equipment in the Rent House.​
The Rent House will only feature mining equipment because there is a guarantee of the equipments returning to their respective owners. Whilst when they put their PVP equipment for rent, they will end up with someone else and not return to the Rent House Storage.​
Players will rent their equipments for a certain currency and amount and for a certain amount of time. This will allow the renters and the buywers to make a profit.​
When the renting time is over, The items should return to a place so called the Rent House Storage. Every player has one of this storage.​
Ranks should also affect the Rent House like in AuctionHouse.​
Eg: Thug Rank can rent 2 Items
Criminal Rank can rent 3 Items
Blackhat Rank can rent 5 Items
Lunatic Rank can rent 7 Items
Murderer Rank can rent 8 Items
Godfather Rank can rent 10 Items

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
There should also be a beta version to the Rent House so that the players can test it out and give their reviews. It will also make sure that the features dont bug the items of players and make them disappear.​
This feature will highly benefit Both renters and buyers as:​
1. Renters will be able to earn without losing anything​
2. Buyers will be able to use these equipment for a time being as they might be better than the equipment they already have.​
3. If the renter is deciding to sell the equipment for Buycraft they can earn ingame currency while looking for someone who might be intereseted in the equipment.​
4. Players will Have the choice to sell or rent as there aren't many players that buy mining equipment for really high ingame prices even though they are fair.​
Example of how it all works ---> Players can use the command /rent.​
After typing /rent timespan of how long you would rent it for should be mentioned.​
Then the cost that you will charge should be mentioned.​
This is what the command will look like in action. Eg(/rent 1d 100000tokens/ 10000000000000$)

Extra Information:
I would love my Mates SuperMariobrine SuperMariobrine , R3nGaR R3nGaR Disabledaccount Disabledaccount yami08 yami08 and DestroyerX DestroyerX to review this and give their thoughts about it.​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abobymotaki

abobymotaki

give +1 and upvote this suggestion if you think thiswould be a game changer.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
give +1 and upvote this suggestion if you think thiswould be a game changer.
Hello abobymotaki abobymotaki
I've Reviewed Your Suggestion & here's my Response

Good Idea, Some Minor Changes Required
The Concept seems nice though i hope developers Beta-Test this IF they decide to add
  • The command should be more so /rent (Opening a Gui)
  • There'll be Some sort of menu on the side of the /rent Gui where you place the item,
  • Tokens Sign & Money Sign which if the person clicks on can set which one of either or BOTH
Good idea i Suppose, From my side it's a +1

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Neutral
Good concept, but wouldn't it be easier to integrate it into a part of the AuctionHouse? It will of course still retain the commands and gui you suggested above.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Hello abobymotaki,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Just make it so people can only place Pickaxes, Swords or other things cause it will be annoying if there's so many autominer, blocks or some sh*ts, overall a great suggestion.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
abobymotaki

abobymotaki

Hello abobymotaki,

After Reviewing your
Suggestion, I decided to give it a +1.

● Just make it so people can only place Pickaxes, Swords or other things cause it will be annoying if there's so many autominer, blocks or some sh*ts, overall a great suggestion.
I dont think putting swords and armors will be okay becuase if they will be worn in pvp and get broken then it will be a problem

Vizorn

+1 from me. Personally i feel that it would be a major game changer to the prison economy

VoidX

Addicted Member
Very good.

I give it a +1! Reasons stated above!

albanian_ninja

IGN
albanian_ninja
But people can sell someone elses pickaxe and scam someone? I am not sure about this one so I will be neutral.

Status
Not open for further replies.