Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Rename "Explosive Creeper" item

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Poff__

Donator
Donator
IGN
__Poff__
Minecraft Username:
__Poff__​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rename "Explosive Creeper" item​

Suggestion Details:
Rename the "Explosive Creeper" item, (the enchanted snowball) in skywars to something else. E.g. "Portable Creeper", "Throwable Creeper" or I believe you guys can come up with something even better. It is a very small tweak but makes more sense that way.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Having an item named "Explosive Creeper" is just dumb(exploding is their thing) because I haven't seen a Creeper in Minecraft of the Non-Explosive kind.​

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Throwable creeper sounds like a better name ,+1

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
-1 No need to change it's name to be honest. It's fine and suits the job of the egg

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
+1
In my opinion) the previous one kinda suck, they should make it better

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast

No point of doing this, its just a different name for the item and the current name does the job perfectly 'th-row-ab-le' you throw it, and it is and the item has been in the game for a bit and im pretty sure almost everyone knows what it is so theres absolutely no reason to put 'Creeper' in the name, although maybe im wrong!

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your time <3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
__Poff__

__Poff__

Donator
Donator
IGN
__Poff__
No point of doing this, its just a different name for the item and the current name does the job perfectly 'th-row-ab-le' you throw it.
You missed the point. The term "Explosive Creeper" is grammatically incorrect.

"Explosive" is an adjective. Adjectives are used to highlight what is special about something. Saying explosive creepers is like saying "Cleaning janitors", it's their job you don't have to emphasize what their name already suggests.(I.e. the "cleaning" part is useless")

Hope you get the connection I am trying to make. To reiterate, the item is named "Explosive Creeper" and my suggestion is to change the adjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.