Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Store Removing the "Your basket needs to have a value above 4.99 EUR to checkout." requisite

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmiMata

IGN
EmiMata
Minecraft Username:
EmiMata​

What is the suggestion about?
Removing the "Your basket needs to have a value above 4.99 EUR to checkout." requisite​

Description:
Yesterday, it was my birthday, i started playing on Jartex 1 month ago, and i wanted a rank, today, my parents gave me a gift card of 20 USD, i wasted 15 USD on a game called Fortnite (You probably know about it), I have 5.2 USD left and i was going to buy the rank, but i got this message: "Your basket needs to have a value above 4.99 EUR to checkout."

This is the first time i wanted to buy a rank in a minecraft server, please, accept my suggestion

I know that those prices are just temporal, but you cant donate bellow 4.99 EUR​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players (Including me) will probably donate more, buy more ranks or loot boxes, etc...​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
well , I don't think that the owners of jartex themself did that , it is something related with the method itself

rdghdhghardhdh

Donator
Donator
probably gonna get in trouble for saying this, but its a very scumbaggy move considering how p2w the server already is :/

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
probably gonna get in trouble for saying this, but its a very scumbaggy move considering how p2w the server already is :/
why would you get in trouble for that x?d. its a fact that jartex is p2w

Status
Not open for further replies.