Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Removing the team selector in bedwars (Full info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Removing the team selector in bedwars (Full info)

Description:
Alright so I'm kinda pissed off with this "Team selector" in Bedwars because it's mostly used for targeting. You might wonder how am i going to play with my friends? It's simple. /p or /party invite (username). And when you are in a party with your friend you will be automatically placed in one team, also there is no point of it even if you are not in a party because If you don't select a team that has one guy in it you will be automatically placed in a team that has at least one player(sometimes it happens to be solo in doubles if the game starts with 15 players). Chat announcements could be added for the players who are not informed about that but most of the premium players will know it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Removing the team selector will prevent targeters selecting the team thats next to you and also the team selector is kinda useless.

LimitedElimz

Suspended
Donator
-1 horrible idea Just no, copy of hypixel + the team selector is better than having to /p invite LimitedElimz

BotCheetah

I know the polling is already closed, and this is a very late reply but, it's worth noting if you joined a mode with a party that can't fit on a single team you won't be automatically assigned teams. In this case, the team selector is needed.

An alternative to this situation should be implemented before removing the team selector.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
If you think they target you, then you can tweak this suggestion a little bit.

Let them choose their favourite color but don't let them know which player is in which team. If the color is full, it will simply say, team is full, but it's gonna show the name.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Arrydzn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. It is my pleasure to tell you that your suggestion has been decided to be accepted.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.