Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Removing the team selector in bedwars (Full info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Removing the team selector in bedwars (Full info)

Description:
Alright so I'm kinda pissed off with this "Team selector" in Bedwars because it's mostly used for targeting. You might wonder how am i going to play with my friends? It's simple. /p or /party invite (username). And when you are in a party with your friend you will be automatically placed in one team, also there is no point of it even if you are not in a party because If you don't select a team that has one guy in it you will be automatically placed in a team that has at least one player(sometimes it happens to be solo in doubles if the game starts with 15 players). Chat announcements could be added for the players who are not informed about that but most of the premium players will know it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Removing the team selector will prevent targeters selecting the team thats next to you and also the team selector is kinda useless.

Homiiz

Donator
Donator
Hello!
I've read your suggestion and decided to vote Neutral for the time being.

-Best Regards Homiiz

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
I would usually PvP my friends while selecting the preferred team. Why would you like to remove it? Consider following points.

- no selection in Favourite color.
- not being able to quick 2v2 in game.
- not being able to what's happening internally
- If problem is about targetting, just don't select a team, Ditch at a last time, or leave the game, or join a different map.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Arrydzn

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
I would usually PvP my friends while selecting the preferred team. Why would you like to remove it? Consider following points.

- no selection in Favourite color.
- not being able to quick 2v2 in game.
- not being able to what's happening internally
- If problem is about targetting, just don't select a team, Ditch at a last time, or leave the game, or join a different map.
LOL

swen11

Well make Mario cart map balanced then,
People are just picking white or gray because they can't be rushed easily and white has the closest way to the emeralds

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
Well make Mario cart map balanced then,
People are just picking white or gray because they can't be rushed easily and white has the closest way to the emeralds

That map is asymmetrical. But you're in wrong thread.

G

Gusto

What about that if you are in big party (more than 4 people) your party members are able to choose team? Arrydzn Arrydzn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.